TRAINEE RECRUITMENT CONSULTANT - START UP RECRUITMENT CONSULTANCY
My client is offering 5 graduates a chance to join their Boutique Financial Recruitment Consultancy as they build the company up over the next few years.
A TRAINEE OPPORTUNITY LIKE NO OTHER
- See how a business is built from scratch!
- Contribute ideas to a new company!
- Fast career progression!
- Set up in 2010 by 2 Top Billers from a widely respected Financial Recruitment Consultancy. The company is now a team of 50, looking to hire an additional 5 trainee consultants
- They are responsible for recruiting financial professionals into Hedge Funds, Asset Management Firms and Investment Banks.
- Since initially doing well within the UK market, their intention is to grow a pan- European Recruitment business - with a Zurich office to be opened later this year.
- They have engaged the services of a PR and Marketing company to promote their brand and ensure they have a real and quick presence in their chosen markets.
- They have invested in top of the range databases, Mac's, back office support, a Financial Director with extensive experience and have a large advertising and marketing budget.
- The company are based in the City of London- like lots of City Consultancies they work hard and bill BIG money.
- Unlike many recruitment consultants they are geared towards providing a non micro-managed, non KPI, relaxed and adult environment for their employees.
- Consultants are given freedom and trusted to run their desk on their own terms.
- They are expected to want to work hard and achieve their own personal targets, in return for autonomy and a calm and friendly office atmosphere.
Trainee Salary + Benefits
- Trainees start on ??24,000, higher depending upon experience.
- All trainees are given IPhones and Apple Macs to work from home with.
- Commission is 25% FLAT commission, no threshold - one of the very best in the industry, i.e. candidates should be earning ??40,000 + in their first year.
- We are looking for Graduate 'first/second jobbers', i.e. Graduates who have strong post-university work/sales experience.
- You must be proactive, personable and have a drive to work independently.
- To apply, please send your CV through
ESG Recruitment is here to support you through the process, prepare you for interview and advise you on how to communicate your talents to perspective employers. Realise your potential with ESG!
Here at ESG Recruitment, we specialise in placing Graduates and 2nd jobbersinto the top tier Recruitment firms operating at the highest level and in the most specialised sectors of Recruitment Consultancy.
ESG Recruitment recruit in to all specialised sectors of recruitment consultancy including; Technology Recruitment, Finance Recruitment, Oil Recruitment, Gas Recruitment, Energy Recruitment, IT Recruitment, Management Consultant Recruitment, Engineering Recruitment, SAP Recruitment, HR Recruitment, Legal Recruitment, Paralegal Recruitment, Investment Banking Recruitment, Hedge Fund Recruitment, Digital Recruitment, Media Recruitment, Marketing Recruitment, Public Sector Recruitment, International Recruitment, Pharmaceutical Recruitment, Bioscience Recruitment, Procurement Recruitment, Supply Chain Recruitment, Management Recruitment, Board Recruitment and Executive Recruitment, Banking Recruitment, Change Management Recruitment, Insurance Recruitment, Multi-lingual Recruitment.
We typically place people into the following positions: Trainee Recruiter, Graduate Recruiter, Recruitment Consultant, Graduate Recruitment Consultant, Trainee Recruitment Consultant, Permanent Recruitment Consultant, Permanent Recruitment Consultant.