Trainee recruitment consultant
Trainee Recruitment / Sales Consultant
Are you seeking a fun, rewarding and lucrative work environment in London City? Join the Frank Recruitment Group for the opportunity of a life time. You will receive unparalleled training and development leaving you well equipped to advance your career in Sales rapidly as well as benefit from a lucrative commission structure.
A BIT ABOUT US
The Frank Recruitment Group (FRG) is an award-winning world market leader for technology recruitment. In 10 years, we have successfully established ourselves as the go-to global provider for talent in cloud technology. We focus on niche product led markets exhibiting strong growth and supply shortages where we have become the undisputed recognized brand leader.
Our nine distinct brands - Nigel Frank, Mason Frank, Churchill Frank, Washington Frank, Anderson Frank, Pearson Frank, Jefferson Frank and Nelson Frank - deliver the very best technology professionals to clients across the globe. Operating out of fifteen strategically placed offices across EMEA (UK, Berlin, Cologne, Barcelona, Amsterdam and Warsaw), USA (New York, Philadelphia, San Francisco, Dallas, Denver and Tampa), APAC (Singapore, Melbourne), we have developed dominant positions within our markets driven by over 1,600 industry niche employees who have transformed the recruitment landscape.
We are backed by an investment from TPG Growth, who count Uber, Airbnb and Spotify amongst its investment portfolio, it has enabled us to rapidly scale and continue our global expansion.
We are currently looking for entry-level Trainee Recruitment Consultants to join our recruitment teams in our London Offices! If you are ambitious, financially motivated, competitive and interested in joining a growing global leader in IT Recruitment with a group of enthusiastic people, Frank Recruitment Group is the place for you.
For further information & to discuss this exciting opportunity further please call the Frank International, Mr Liam Jessop on (0) or email your CV to
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Head-hunting & candidate sourcing
- Business development in building and establishing new client relationships
- Selling and negotiating
- Client management
- Track and manage your pipeline
WHAT YOU'LL BRING
- 0-3 year experience in Recruitment and/or Sales
- Bachelor's degree preferred but not necessary
- Strong work ethic & motivation to learn with a drive to WIN!
- Financially motivated self-starter with a positive attitude
- Strong written & verbal communications skills
- Coachable with the ability to think on your feet
- Excellent time management & prioritization skills
- Proven track record of success
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT FROM US
- Ground floor opportunity at a fast growing, global leader in IT Recruitment
- 2 week sales and recruitment training program
- Industry-leading training throughout the growth of your career
- Transparent career progression plan with clear goals to your next promotion
- Uncapped commission structure
- Average earnings for first year consultants between ??40k - ??60k
- 20% of first year consultants make over ??80k
- Fine dining at top London restaurants for high performers
- Incentive Trips
- Monthly company happy hours
- A culture that motivates, excites and stimulates
- Great colleagues
- Opportunities to work in our offices across the globe