Graduate Recruitment Consultant
Graduate Recruitment Consultant - Immediate Start
Are you an ambitious Graduate seeking a career opportunity with rapid progression and unlimited earning potential? Then our Graduate Recruitment Consultant role here at Phaidon International could be for you!
We are a leading global recruitment consultancy with 11 offices across Europe, Asia and America. Our driven culture has led to year-on-year double digit growth as recognised by a number of awards including top 200 Fastest Growing International Businesses by the Sunday Times. As our CEO (who started in the business as a graduate 11 years ago) says 'Better Never Stops' which is reflected in our journey to grow our business from 700 - 1100 people by 2020.
Join us on this exciting journey and become one of our next generation of leaders placing niche candidates into the STEM sector globally.
No experience is needed - we will provide full training of up to 60 hours in year one (the UK average is 26 hours!)
As a Graduate Recruitment Consultant, you will be:
- Headhunting the best professionals in the market
- Developing new and existing businesses
- Maintaining and solidifying candidate and client relationships
- Executing Targets to earn great rewards
Hard work is always rewarded here at Phaidon International, this is evident in the clear and rapid progression we offer our graduates with the average age of our managers being 24/25 years.
Other benefits you can expect as Graduate Recruitment Consultant at Phaidon:
- Competitive base salary + uncapped commission
- Company-paid holidays; Las Vegas, Ibiza
- A fun work culture; Social Fridays, Sports days
- 24 days paid holidays and half day on birthdays
- Incentive driven targets with the chance to win a Rolex!
- Open-plan office - direct access to managers for support
- International Career progression - opportunity to relocate internationally after 12 months
What we look for in our Graduate Recruitment Consultants:
- Bachelor's degree in any subject
- Excellent communication skills
- Target driven
- Passion for sales
- Ability to network and build relationships with senior level professionals
If this is you then apply immediately by sending in your CV. We are holding interviews over the next two weeks and would love to hear from you!