Trainee Recruitment Consultant - Graduate Recruitment Consultant
Graduate Recruitment Training Academy
You will be put through their award-winning training program, consisting of classroom based, on the job and practical training sessions with the team of in house training consultants - one of the best recruitment training schemes in London.
The Role of a Trainee Recruitment Consultant:
- Recruitment is heavily sales-focused and involves a high volume of daily calling to new and existing European clients.
- You will be responsible for building and retaining your own client and candidate base. They expect our consultants to manage the complete recruitment lifecycle, from bringing on board new clients with hiring requirements to sourcing candidates and overseeing the interview process.
- International travel may be required to visit and networking with Clients across the European recruitment market.
Responsibilities for a Trainee Recruitment Consultant:
- New business generation
- Headhunting candidates with niche skill sets
- Meet sales/gross profit targets
- Identify and follow up business leads
- Write and place advertisements
Rewards of a being a Recruitment Consultant at this firm:
- Basic Salary of ??20,000
- One of the best commission structures in the industry
- 1st year OTE ??40k+ and 2nd year ??60-80k+
- Yearly team and individual holiday targets - previously consultants went to Las Vegas, Miami, Ibiza & Marbella
- Monthly Winners Dinner - those that hit target are wined and dined at a top London restaurant
- Strong progression opportunities due to the organic growth structure - targeted progression, which is entirely down to you!
- Pension & Private healthcare
The Ideal Candidate:
- Some commercial, B2B or telesales experience
- Target driven and money motivated
- Ability to demonstrate a strong work ethic with excellent communication skills
- Recruitment is not a 9-5 so the ability to work long hours is a necessity
- Be ambitious and hungry for career progression
We are also always looking for multi-lingual people to join this firm as Recruitment Consultants, especially French, German, Russian and Scandinavian.
If you feel like the ideal candidate, please send us your CV and we'll be in touch within 48 hours to arrange your interview!
ESG Recruitment have over 20 years of experience in placing Graduates, 2nd jobbers and experienced Sales and Recruitment professionals into top tier Recruitment and Sales firms operating at the highest level in the most specialised and lucrative sectors of Recruitment Consultancy.