"Dynamic, hard working, driven, think on your feet, resilient and have fun" are all words to describe the sort of person that would fit well culturally into this growing PLC business. With a strong position across a range of geographies, the company are looking to build on their success with an ambitious growth plan for the next few years. This is a very exciting time to join the business, especially in a role where you can have such a tangible impact on the future success of the company.
- Managing circa 15-20 vacancies at anyone time
- Supporting across all vacancies that sit within HQ and Operational areas
- Exposure to managing end-to-end resourcing process
- Delivering at all levels of roles from low key skilled operative vacancies to Management level at corporate HQ
- Delivering on key Resourcing Projects around diversity, social media, reviewing process etc
- Build relationships with multiple stakeholder groups across different levels and areas of the business
- 2-4 years Recruitment experience either agency or in-house
- Highly commercial - operating to KPI's
- Graduate calibre
- Highly capable and knowledgeable on sourcing methodologies and channels, particularly job boards and social media (e.g. Linked In)
- Ability to manage a busy workload and prioritising effectively
- Managing 3rd party suppliers
- Strong attraction capability
- Highly organised and enjoys working as part of a team
Should you be interested in discussing this vacancy please contact Annabel Green via LinkedIn or register your details on .
Resourcing4HR is an independent HR Recruitment and Consultancy company specialising in supporting the HR Community - both candidates and clients alike, in a partnership approach to resourcing HR professionals.
Resourcing4HR is an equal opportunities employer and a company committed to diversity.
Resourcing4HR operates as a Recruitment Agency for the provision of permanent candidates and as a Recruitment Business for the provision of temporary candidates