Principal Recruitment Consultant
Job title: Principal Recruitment Consultant
A highly motivated Recruitment Consultant is required to join this boutique practice in the City of London, focused on recruiting all level of professionals in either, Insurance, Tech, Financial or Professional Services.
Whether you are a seasoned recruitment professional or at entry level, my client offers a unique environment in which to fast track your career across a number of divisions. They offer variety, career development, financial return, and job satisfaction that comes from working in a high growth entrepreneurial business; together with the financial security, training, client base and state of the art infrastructure and systems.
This specialist recruitment business is built on a strong foundation of values and a passionate desire to assist clients to achieve their personal and business objectives through people.
From discreet targeted recruitment campaigns through to large scale strategic attraction projects, they provide a complete range of human capital solutions tailored to their client's specific needs.
Location: City of London & Tunbridge Wells
Salary: ??40,000-70,000 basic (depending on experience), + Commission
THE EXECUTIVE SEARCH CONSULTANT JOB DESCRIPTION:
The role of Executive Recruitment Consultant is varied and challenging. Daily duties include:
- Supporting and working alongside other Recruitment Consultants, Researchers and Directors you will be expected to proactively source candidates via targeted advertising, market mapping, database searching, networking and headhunting
- Mapping the relevant market sectors, identifying target organisations and contacting specific talent
- Compiling candidate profiles, reports and summaries of the data gathered ensuring its absolute accuracy
- Maintaining regular phone contact with known candidates ensuring that we represent them on their next move
- Along with the research aspects, the role itself will also include certain administrative tasks
TO SUCCEED AS AN EXECUTIVE SEARCH CONSULTANT, YOU MUST:
- Be a self starter and have the ability to work to direction but independently
- Possess good interpersonal skills and the ability to speak to senior people
- Have excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Be able to cope under pressure
- Be able to deal with various tasks at once
- Have good organisational and administrative skills
- Have excellent data processing and IT skills (word, excel, outlook)
- Have strong attention to detail
- Most importantly be self motivated and driven to succeed
WHAT THEY ARE LOOKING FOR:
You must bring enormous enthusiasm, energy and commitment
- A proven track record of hard work, imagination, innovation, tenacity and confidence
- The skill to adapt to your audience, form connections and manage ongoing relationships
- Graduates with a strong work ethic are welcome
WHAT THEY OFFER:
- They are an exciting business to work for, fast paced, innovative & entrepreneurial. They will give you the flexibility and continued support to develop as an individual
- In-house and external training programmes to give you the coaching, mentoring and skills you need to progress your career.
- The company's aspirations are for the successful individual to progress into a Head of Practice or to become an overall Manager
- Full time from Monday to Friday. (Flexible Hours offered) Although mainly office based, your role may include travel to visit clients and candidates
PLEASE SUBMIT CV TO or CALL - |