Recruitment Consultant (Trainee)
This is an opportunity to kick-start your career in recruitment with one of the leading business's in the city of Leeds.
Our client is a global staffing leader. They specialise in Information Technology and it is a great place to start your recruitment career. 95% of their employees join the business at entry level and are given the opportunity to take ownership of their own career and earning potential. They put huge emphasis on employing the best candidates in the market place, they train, develop and motivate them to be the best they can possibly be.
Their Vision: To create continuous opportunities personally, professionally and financially for those who earn the right and embody their core values
Their Goal: To dominate every market in which we operate.
Their Training: Our dedicated Learning & Development Team will work with you from day one of your employment and will continue to support you through a combination of classroom based training, one to one coaching and mentoring throughout every stage of your career with them
- Demonstrate consistent performance, sales activity and conduct
- Achieve quarterly, monthly and weekly Recruiter targets and objectives
- Adopt their values, ethos and standards, and be an ambassador for the business at all times
- Learn the best recruitment practice and sales methodology
- Pro-actively generate and qualify candidates that match requirements from our client base
- Develop a candidate network and database for your own vertical market
Key Responsibilities and Tasks
- Generate candidates
- Qualify candidates
- Generate business leads
- Present candidates to your manager
- Manage the candidate interview process
- Manage the placement process
- Excellent Team Player
- Strong Work Ethic
- Drive & Determination
- Relationship Building
You must be passionate about being the best and be prepared to go above and beyond for your colleagues, your candidates and your clients, and have the ability to generate strong relationships through loyalty and trust.