Business Operations Support/Resourcing Manager - Telford
Business Operations/Resourcing Manager/Admin Support - Telford - 4 months fixed term - ??250 per day - OUTSIDE IR35
To support staff resourcing and activity department for this public sector client.
This is a fast paced role, dealing with multiple concurrent requests and ensuring all key stakeholders are appraised of current situation of each request, blockers, issues and risks are reported and managed in a proactive way. This is a fixed term assignment (4 months) to cover the planned absence of a team member.
Tasks - Stakeholder interface to support their demands in terms role definition, sourcing, coordinating CV review and interview of candidates, ensuring CV and interview feedback is received and communicated to interested parties.
IT recruitment experience.
- Preparation and delivery accurate MI and progress updates to stakeholders
- Ensuring demands are processed via the agreed resourcing processes, acting as interface to supporting functions (RM, Subco, onboarding teams)
- Management of contractor extensions for the delivery group
- Maintenance of all tracking data via agreed tools and processes
Excel Trello Outlook Skype SharePoint lists OBA, Resource register
Mandatory Business Skills
- Excellent communications skills
- Ability to proactively resolve blockers and issues
- Excellent stakeholder management skills (Client (internal and external), RM team, Subco, candidates, DADG SLT/managers, Onboarding team)
- Strong understanding of Capgemini/HMRC account resourcing processes and policies (eg raising RRFs, security clearance (BPSS, SC, DV), onboarding)
- Commercial awareness (eg rate cards, SLEs, margin calculations, LPRs)
Damia Group Limited acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers. By applying for this job you accept our Data Protection Policy
Damia Group is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.