Trainee Recruitment Consultant - Legal, HR and Finance - Legal experie
Trainee Recruitment Consultant - Legal, HR and Finance - Legal experience required
- International Sales role with future opportunities to work abroad
- Work with FTSE 100 companies, Magic Circle Law Firms and Investment Banks
- Take control of your earnings and your career in this 100% meritocratic role
- My client is a firmly established market leader in Legal, HR and Financial Recruitment.
- They are currently looking for ambitious and money driven graduates to join their sales team.
- They are very specialist markets and my client prides themselves on vast number of long term working relationships they have developed since their foundation.
- Meeting both client and candidate's needs and maintaining the highest level of service is paramount.
- Based in the head offices in London you will be working on the Financial, Legal or HR Recruitment team and helping to grow one of these brands of the company.
- You could be placing into the "BIG 4" accountancy firms, FTSE 100 companies, Magic and Silver Circle Law firms and other multinational companies.
- This is a very international role, placing into companies in the UK, US, Asia, Australia and throughout Europe.
- Ideal candidates will be professional, disciplined, bright and well presented.
- Graduates with a 1st or 2:1 in their degree from one of the top 20 Universities is preferred.
- Commercial experience (especially sales and legal experience ) within the relevant markets would be greatly beneficial for each specialist market.
- This is a competitive and fast paced sales role with top billers billing ??300k + a year.
- We are looking for career hungry and driven individuals who reflect the company's ethos and desire to be the best.
Stating salaries are ??23,000 - ??27,000 basic with an uncapped commission structure. If you are ambitious and want to be earning in excess of ??100k a year apply now!
ESG Recruitment is here to support you through the process, prepare you for interview and advise you on how to communicate your talents to perspective employers. Realise your potential with ESG!