Secondary Education Recruitment Consultant role
Teaching Personnel have an immediate open vacancy for a Secondary Education Recruitment Consultant role based in our Cardiff office. Do you fancy a change in career? Are you looking for a role which challenges and excites you while also providing a clear progression route?
Our Secondary team is celebrating 60% growth is looking for new members of the team to manage existing clients but also business develop into other areas.
Main responsibilties of the role include:
- Resourcing and recruiting teachers, teaching assistants and cover supervisors to work in our client schools
- Writing web adverts displayed on recruitment websites to attract candidates
- Completing all registration and vetting checks for candidates
- Personally interviewing all candidates who apply to join us
- Maintaining an excellent level of customer service to client schools and ensuring all their staffing requirements are met
- Making sales and business development calls to new client schools selling our service and candidates
- Business meetings with existing and prospective clients
- Acting as an expert in education recruitment, always maintaining the highest standard
- Attending recruitment events at universities
We are looking for ambitious and committed individuals who are looking to establish themselves within a new industry and progress their way up the career ladder. Teaching Personnel is the leading education recruitment in the UK and have a fantastic reputation within the market for staff retention and promoting managers from within the company.
For more information please visit our careers page
If you wish to apply please contact Emma on or email
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see teachingpersonnel.com/faqs for details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay.
Teaching Personnel is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check. Full assistance provided.