Trainee Recruitment Consultant - Financial Services Recruitment & Sear
Trainee Recruitment Consultant - Central London Recruitment Consultancy
ESG Recruitment's client is looking for an ambitious, motivated and confident team player to take on the role of Trainee Recruitment Consultant at a specialist Financial Services Recruitment and Search firm.
Ideally, the candidate will be a graduate or second jobber with relative experience within the industry, although this is not vital.
As a career, Recruitment has unrivalled earnings, rapid career progression and competitive environment, thus making it an appealing occupation for graduates.
It will be your responsibility as a Trainee Recruitment Consultant to advertise for roles, headhunt, interview potential candidates and build client relationships.
Initially, you will be working as a Researcher where you will have excellent one-on-one training and the opportunity to progress to Consultant level after 6 months.
When you have headhunted and placed a candidate you will earn up to 50% commission for your work, thus putting you in control of your income.
What's on offer - Trainee Recruitment Consultant:
- Up to ??22k basic with a realistic ??45-55k 1st year (OTE)
- Uncapped commission
- Award-winning training from a dedicated training team
- Reward schemes - bonuses, monthly lunches in top restaurants, company holidays etc.
- Corporate benefits - subsidized gym membership, restaurant discounts
Key Attributes - Trainee Recruitment Consultant
- A degree in any discipline or a high-calibre 2nd jobber
- Relevant commercial or financial experience (although this is not vital)
- Persausive communicator
- Financially driven (you are in control of your earnings)
- Extremely ambitious and target driven
- Naturally competitive with a track record of success within sport, academia or work
If you're interested in this opportunity, please apply now!
Here at ESG Recruitment, we specialise in placing Graduates and 2nd jobbers into the top tier Recruitment firms operating at the highest level and in the most specialised sectors of Recruitment Consultancy in Central London.
So if you're interested in a career in Recruitment, please send your up-to-date CV to the ESG Recruitment team via the "Apply" button and if you require any additional information, please visit or give one of our Recruitment Consultants a call directly.