Trainee Recruitment Consultant - Financial Services
ESG Recruitment are currently searching for high-achieving, motivated Graduates or 2nd jobbers for the largest Financial Recruiter in the UK.
The company have been placing high-end finance professionals into the UK banking market for over 20 years.
They are preferred suppliers to over 900 financial institutions and they are a market leader in the financial domain with numerous prestigious industry awards secured.
Working for this highly reputable company, you will always have multiple high-end roles to fill - meaning your earning potential will never be limited by a lack of available business!
You'll undergo intensive, award-winning training to become a full 360 Recruitment Consultant.
Your day will be split between a variety of different activities:
* Cold calling potential new clients to win new business
* Lead generation - obtaining industry information from clients and candidates
* Pre-screening candidates through face to face or telephone interviews
* Headhunting top Finance professionals
* Advertising for new candidates
* Managing interviews and guiding candidates through the entire interview process
* Negotiating and closing offers
Salary and Benefits:
- Basic salary: ??20,000 plus uncapped commission, training, incentives and benefits
- Your realistic projected earnings will be ??35k+ in year 1, ??50k+ in year 2 and ??90k+ in year 3
- Benefits include subsidised gym membership, restaurant discounts, cycle-to-work scheme
- Incentives include monthly company lunches, Best Team ski weekends, annual 5* holiday to Las Vegas, Barcelona, Rio de Janeiro, prizes for top billers etc.
We are looking for ambitious, driven, hard-working, money-motivated candidates with a competitive attitude and excellent communication skills, both face-to-face and on the phone.
This is a hard job but if you have the determination to succeed, you will have the ability to earn huge amounts of money from year 1.
To apply for this role, send your CV now or call us for more information. Follow us on and LinkedIn to stay up to date on all of our news and current roles.
ESG Recruitment is here to support you through the process, prepare you for an interview and advise you on how to communicate your talents to prospective employers. Realise your potential with ESG!