Graduate Associate Recruitment Consultant
Graduate Associate Recruitment Consultant - Immediate Start London 2019
Want an entry level job with great earning potential (40k OTE 1st year) and international relocation opportunities? Kick off your career as a Graduate Associate Recruitment Consultant at Phaidon International. We are a multi-award leading global recruitment consultancy company with 11 global offices across Europe, US and Asia. Currently on our way to reach over 1000 employees by 2020, there has never been a more exciting time to join us here in our London, Bank office.
Do these following qualities describe you?
- Excellent Communicator
- Motivated/Success Driven
- Strong work ethic
If yes, perhaps a career in recruitment is for you!! Check out our success stories on
As a Graduate Associate Recruitment Consultant, you will be:
- Headhunting high calibre candidates
- Managing interview process - arranging interviews, helping candidates prepare
- Constantly building strong relationships with leaders of the STEM industry
- Executing set targets and working to deadlines
- Working well independently as well as collaboratively
Here at Phaidon International we value our employees across every experience level and have been recognised for this with incredible awards under our belt such as Sunday Times Top 100 Best Company to Work For. So even as a Graduate Associate Recruitment Consultant, you can expect to receive excellent rewards from day one.
The benefits you can expect as a Graduate Associate Recruitment Consultant include:
- Competitive Salary + Uncapped Commission avg 40k OTE 1st year
- 24 Working Days Paid incl. Bank Holidays + half day on your Birthday
- Incentive Company-Paid Trips to destinations such as Vegas, Ibiza
- Rolex Watches for top performance
- Private Healthcare
- Pension Plan
- Lunch Clubs at exquisite London Restaurants for top Recruiters
- Exciting working environment: Open plan offices, Beer Fridays, Sports days
- Paid Volunteering days
We provide Full Training (avg. 60 hours compared to 26 hour avg. in UK), so recruitment experience is not required but the attributes we look for in a Graduate Associate Recruitment Consultant include:
- Bachelor's degree in any subject or more
- Drive to succeed and evidence of success
- Passion for sales and working towards hitting targets
- Willingness to learn with examples from when you've learned from failure
We are holding interviews over the next two weeks and would love to hear from you. So, if you are interested in joining us on our #RoadTo1000 then send in your CV to apply! We look forward to hearing from you!