Cyber Security - Senior Recruitment Consultant
Senior Recruitment Consultant - Cyber Security
As one of the most exciting recruitment start-ups in the UK, Ferris Slater are quickly becoming an established brand within the cyber security sector. Featured in Recruiter Magazine, Recruiter International, & Lancashire Business View, we're also considered as a forward thinking and disruptive employer, offering great remuneration and benefits.
(For fully confidential applications, see foot of this advert)
- You will be joining an agile team of 3 mature and experienced consultants who have developed the Ferris Slater brand from scratch within a fast-paced and complex cyber security sector.
- You will be responsible for the full life cycle of the recruitment process, from developing business, to sourcing and managing candidates throughout the process.
- Ferris Slater pride themselves on offering true consultancy services, so developing beneficial, long-term relationships with clients and candidates will be of utmost importance.
- The ideal applicant will have the freedom and flexibility in how they run their desk and fulfil their responsibilities.
- Ferris Slater operate a results-only work environment. You are given significant autonomy. You can work when you want, where you want. In exchange, you will be expected to deliver on minimum billing targets. You will be treated as an adult.
- We don't have set annual leave or working hours.
- We do have a beautiful open-plan office, furnished to a high standard. It's light and spacious, we have a TV, Xbox, dartboard, plants, and a lovely kitchen. It's also in an ideal location. We are 30 seconds from J8 on the M61 (PR5 6AW), meaning we are within 30 minutes of Manchester, Blackpool, Blackburn, Burnley, Preston, Lancaster, and many other locations. We also have parking!
- We use Bullhorn as our CRM and also use Reed/Jobsite/CV-Library/Cyber Jobsite, Broadbean integration, Mailchimp, LinkedIn Premium, Outlook, O365 and more. Also an accredited member of APSCo resulting in great legal infrastructure and documentation.
- All Consultants are supplied with a Microsoft Surface Laptop, high-spec Bluetooth headset, and a OnePlus 6 phone.
Remuneration, Perk & Benefits
- Profit share/commission of 25% after ??3k threshold + team bonus
- Salary dependant on experience
- Will be put through cyber security certifications (CISMP, Security+)
- Milestone bonuses paid out when you achieve major billing figures (Bonuses range from ??1k - ??30k)
- Home Office Grant of ??2,000 (subject to billings/tenure)
- ??2,000 Car Allowance (subject to billings/tenure)
- 50% Christmas Bonus (subject to billings/tenure)
- Unlimited Annual leave
- Private Healthcare Insurance (subject to billings/tenure)
- Fitness Allowance
- Modern Ultrabook & Dual-Sim Business Phone
- Access to large library of training and personal development material
Example Earnings: Billings of ??200k = bonus of ??60k + salary + benefits
- Experienced Recruitment Consultant, ideally with exposure in Cyber Security, Tech, or IT.
- Autonomous, self-motivated, able to operate without daily instruction.
- Mature and able to fit into a small team in an agile environment.
- Innovative and tech savvy. Ability to utilise LinkedIn, PR, Marketing, etc.
- Telephone conversation and introductory call
- First meeting at Ferris Slater office. Get to know the team, structure, strategy and aspirations. CV run through, Q&A, etc.
- Final meeting, business plan presentation (with support from MD), Q&A, social drink in the local.
Confidential applications should be sent