Experienced Recruitment Consultant
Monday - Friday 8.30 - 5.30
Salary Negotiable, depending on experience
My client are a local Milton Keynes Recruitment Agency who pride themselves on good staff and client retention. They are now looking to expand their Permanent Recruitment team within the commercial sector.
Role over view:
- To develop the permanent needs of Clients and Candidates.
- Work closely with Senior Business & Training Consultant and other members of the Office team to ensure all clients receive an efficient and professional service, offering the best candidates for the vacancy.
- To maximise all opportunities and achieve activity and financial goals in relation to your individual sales targets and budgets.
- Guidance from Sales & Operations Director on issues outside job-holders knowledge.
- Ensure the office team place vacancies/bookings aiming for an interview to placement ratio of 3:1
- Assess suitability of permanent candidates to fulfil the job requirement.
- Negotiate fees and payment terms. Ensure all are signed off and communicated appropriately.
- Objectives set on a quarterly basis.
- Improved efficiency increases confidence with the client for future business and personal relationship building with client and candidate.
- Minimum GCSE (or equivalent) standard in English Language and Maths.
- Minimum of 2 years recruitment experience.
- Reach and maintain target levels, setting an example to colleagues.
- Assertive and confident with client communication and presentations with proven client relationship management ability.
- Strong written and verbal communication.