Resourcer/ Trainee Recruitment Consultant - Birmingham
Three60 Recruitment are in search of high calibre, driven and motivated individuals on behalf of our prestigious client who is at the forefront of the recruitment market amongst a number of sectors. These include IT, Engineering, Legal and
It will be a challenging role working under pressure in order to meet personalised targets; you must thrive in pressurised environments and be willing to showcase your talents in order to succeed.
Our client is eager to take on a number of Junior and Trainee consultants/ Resourcers to join their expanding team working alongside industry professionals with years of experience; you will be in good hands.
So, what are you going to be doing? In a nutshell...
- You will source candidates for the available roles based on client specification
- Candidates will be screened via telephone and face to face interviews that you will conduct
- You will increase candidate pools through job adverts and social media advertisements
- Providing a smooth recruitment process from start to finish
- Developing exisiting relationships with current clients and sourcing newer roles through business development calls to potential clients
Some of the Incredible benefits you get working for our client...
- Generous basic salary with UNCAPPED commission and lots of bonuses along the way
- Weekly and monthly incentives for target hitters
- Unrivalled training that will build on your current skillset
- Social scene which means work socials, nights out, christmas events and even international trips away
- An excellent working environment where you will be valued
What do we need from you?
- Degree educated or recruitment/sales based experience and a good academic record (A-Levels etc)
- A proactive and driven approach to work - you aren't afraid to get stuck in and learn new things
- Work well under pressure - recruitment can be stressful so you will need to thrive from the pressure and use it to your advantage
- Excellent communication skills - We need people who can connect and build rapport to entice candidates to the roles available
- Dedication - You need to be passionate about your workplace and your job
If you are ready for your newest challenge, your next move or even your first very role post university - we are ready to hear from you!