FourthLine are a Risk Management recruitment business specialising in placing professionals across Legal, Data Protection, Risk Management, Regulatory Risk, Regulatory Change, Cyber Security and Compliance. These are exciting times for us at FourthLine, we have experienced 100% growth year on year over the past four years and have worked hard to define a clear strategy and vision to become the number one Risk Services business in the UK.
Whilst we do our very best to grow organically (with all but one of our management team being home grown for example), we also need to identify the right people from the external market to join us on the growth journey and share in the wealth creation opportunities on offer.
We offer a transparent career progression which is as fast or slow as you need it to be, excellent earning potential in some of the UK and Europe's highest growth markets as well as a superb training and development programme.
As a Recruitment Consultant you will be in charge of the full sales cycle, managing your business end to end from sourcing candidates to building relationships with clients.
- Headhunting and qualifying candidates within your dedicated market disciplines.
- Business development activities specifically targeting and engaging with new and existing customers. This involves face to face, phone-based and e-marketing strategies.
- Negotiating and agreeing new business relationships, terms of business and candidate offers.
- Arranging interviews and managing candidates through the on-boarding process.
- Researching the market for leads, trends and new intelligence.
- Training - From day one, you will receive support from our Senior Management team, an assigned mentor within the business, and our Learning Management training programme covering the FourthLine brand, industry knowledge, the candidate journey and business development sales fundamentals.
- Career Progression - Our Consultants long term future is every bit as important to us as it is to you. That's why we provide a transparent and achievable progression path to all our employees on your first day. At FourthLine, you're in charge of your growth and development.
- Flexible Working - We understand the importance of a work-life balance. Our flexible working options will support you to lead a work-style that suits you. We offer a number of different working options, including extended lunches, early starts/finishes and reduced summer hours during August.
Our Recruitment Consultant vacancies are open to anyone who has experience in recruitment or sales.
- Are you ambitious and resilient?
- Are you disciplined in your approach to work?
- Do you always have a go and like a challenge?
- Do you feel at ease when working with people and leveraging relationships?
- Are you motivated to progress quickly in a growing and forward-thinking business?
If so, get in touch! We would love to hear from you.