Trainee Recruitment Consultant
If you have a competitive nature and want to be rewarded for the work that you do, then a career with Resourcing Group should seriously be considered.
Resourcing Group is an award winning "Sunday Times best Company to work for" agency who is looking for trainees consultants to join our fast paced and passionate Reading Office. Our new offices are within short walking distance from Reading Station.
You will be a part of an entrepreneurial and dedicated team where you will be able to share ideas and have time to build meaningful relationships with clients.
We will provide you with focused and tailored training programmes, one-to-one mentoring sessions to ensure you have a challenging but fulfilling fast tracked career.
We currently have nine UK-wide offices, with plans to open more. This network of regional offices gives you access to a nationwide network with local expertise. We are also a part of nGAGE Specialist Recruitment so you have the security of being part of something bigger.
We are seeking to expand our team within the FM and Maintenance sector.
To excel in these roles you will be a personable individual who is able to build on, and add value to our existing relationships with candidates and clients, both on the phone and face-to-face.
With previous exposure to a sales environment, you will possess:
* Experience of meeting and beating targets
* A strong interest in building relationships
* Strong communication skills
* Excellent interpersonal and time management skills
* A desire to achieve success
* A drive to succeed that is as much about financial gain as personal achievement.
* Monday to Friday (40 hours per week)
* Starting Salary ??15k to ??18k
* Uncapped Market Leading Commission Scheme
* 25 Days Holiday + Bank Holidays
* Excellent Training & Development
* Pension Scheme
* Clear progression criteria / fast track promotions
We are also always keen to hear from trainee consultants and more experienced recruitment consultants who understand our core sectors, share our drive and enthusiasm and who want to be a part of our future success.
Please apply online and we will be in touch. We look forward to receiving your application.
For further details and a confidential conversation about working for Resourcing Group please call Tarik Bell-Ross on .
Resourcing Group is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.