Recruitment Consultant (Education, Social & Home Care)
Are you a motivated and efficient Recruitment Consultant with experience within the Education, Social and Home Care field? We require a conscientious team player who is ready for the next step in their career to employ into this busy, buzzing office located in Kingston-Upon-Thames!
The Recruitment Consultant is responsible for attracting candidates and matching them to both temporary and permanent positions with a range of Clients. This is a dual desk so lot's of opportunity to make money! ??????????
The Recruitment Consultant will also work with clients, building on establised relationships and cold calling/visiting new clients to take on more vacancies. You will attract candidates by advertising the vacancies on all the main job boards, aswelll as networking, headhunting and through referrals. You will screen candidates, interview them, do background checks and finally match candidates to the clients, helping them to secure their perfect role! :)
This is a challenging, diverse yet FUN role where no two days will ever be the same! Main duties will include:
- Researching and contacting potential new clients and developing new business relations
- Maintaining proactive telephone contact and nurturing prospective clients
- Using sales, business development, marketing techniques and networking in order to attract business from client companies
- Advertising vacancies appropriately by drafting and placing adverts in a wide range of media (e.g., newspapers, websites, magazines);
- Headhunting - identifying and approaching suitable candidates;
- Receiving and reviewing applications, managing interviews and short-listing candidates;
- Requesting references and checking the suitability of applicants before submitting their details to the employer;
- Briefing the candidate about the responsibilities, salary and benefits of the job in question;
- Preparing CV's and correspondence to forward to clients in respect of suitable applicants;
- Organising interviews for candidate as requested by the client;
- Negotiating pay and salary rates and finalising arrangements between client and candidates;
- Offering advice to both clients and candidates on pay rates, training and career progression;
- Reviewing recruitment policies to ensure effectiveness of selection techniques and recruitment programmes.
- Maintain full and accurate records and reporting systems in accordance with legal requirements and to ensure the effective running of the business
- Specific Administration activities which include
- Registration of candidates
- Compliance checks
- Updating systems
- Creating reports, documentation,
- Shift allocations
- Job portals check and uploading
- Time sheets receipt and uploading.
- Supporting the current team with their routine finance and administration activities.
- Excellent communication and 'people' skills
- Good sales and negotiation skills
- A confident and positive attitude
- The ability to work under pressure and meet targets
- A professional manner
- Good organisational and administrative skills
- The ability to work well in a team.
- Customer Service skills
If you feel you have the skills and experience for this role please apply today to be considered.