Graduate Recruitment Consultant
Graduate Recruitment Consultant - Public Sector
??21k basic - ??35k OTE
Central London Location
ASAP start date
This company is one of the UKs top recruitment companies, they are a multi-award winning company providing specialist recruitment services to over 2000 clients. They are a market leading recruitment specialist in a variety of industries across the public, private and not for profit sectors. As a Graduate Recruitment Consultant you will work in their vibrant office in central London; you will be rewarded for your hard work with uncapped commission and rapid career progression.
The Role as a Graduate Recruitment Consultant:
- Candidate Management: resourcing the best candidates out there, then working with them through the whole recruitment process.
- Business Generation and Client Management: Generate new business and build rapport with clients.
Benefits of being a Graduate Recruitment Consultant:
- Uncapped Commission
- Frequent company socials
- Quarterly incentives for anything from prosecco to international holidays
- Free gym memberships
- Training academy and mentor program
- Summer and Christmas parties
The Ideal Graduate Recruitment Consultant:
- Recent graduate (2) in any discipline
- Extremely driven to succeed and money motivated
- Have great communication skills and can build rapport quickly
- Resilient nature and hard working
- Willingness to learn
If you think you'd be well suited to recruitment and you have the relevant skills then don't hesitate to send over your CV to Pippa Radford at Graduate Fasttrack.
Graduate Fasttrack are market leaders at placing graduates into sales and recruitment roles. We pride ourselves on offering a bespoke service, and really identifying the wants and needs of our candidates. We do recruitment differently; we understand for graduates choosing a career can be a huge step and fully take that in to account. If sales or recruitment seems like the career for you or if you know of anyone else who is currently looking then get in touch and speak to one of our experienced consultants for more information.