Trainee Recruitment Consultant - Leisure and Tourism - Recruitment Con
Trainee Recruitment Consultant - Leisure and Tourism - Recruitment Consultant
- Corporate Trainee Recruitment Consultant in the City of London.
- Top earners make in excess of ??100k a year.
- Looking pro active, ambitious graduates who stand out from the crowd.
Start your career in one of the fastest growing industries in the UK!
- Are you looking to start a career where career progression and financial rewards directly match your performance? Where the harder you work the more money you can earn and faster you can move up the company ladder?
- Do you have good communication skills, professional manner and passion for sales?
- Then a career in Recruitment could be just the job for YOU!
We are looking for Graduates to work in a fast paced highly competitive sales environment.
- A high level of self motivation is a must.
- Ideal candidates will be polished, professional and intelligent with a very competitive nature.
- You must be ready to work incredibly hard, work long hours and put in a lot of energy and enthusiasm into all parts of the job.
- Your drive and passion are the key elements to ensure your success as a recruitment consultant and earn the high rewards this buoyant industry can provide.
- Previous Recruitment experience is not a necessity.
Trainee Recruitment Consultant - The Role
- You will be put through an award winning training scheme as you progress to become a consultant.
- Initially you will be working as a Resourcer, posting adverts, searching CVs and identifying suitable candidates over the phone.
- Once you can successfully resource to a high standard, you will proactively source new clients and clarify their needs.
- You will develop your own client portfolio and manage the relationship throughout.
- Essentially developing you own business within a business.
- Your training will run alongside your day to day job and you will be able to earn commission form your first day.
Trainee Recruitment Consultant
- Recruitment is hard work, but as a career it can offer great job satisfaction and better rewards than most other sales jobs.
- To earn in excess of ??40,000 in your first 12 months is definitely achievable.
- Top billers within the industry earn in excess of ??100,000 a year.
- Basic salary is ??23,000
Apply now and begin your career in one of fastest growing industries in the UK.