Manufacturing Recruitment Consultant
JOB TITLE: Manufacturing Recruitment Consultant
SALARY/RATE AND BENEFITS: TBC
Since 1978, Rullion has been securing exceptional candidates for a range of clients; from large well-known brands, to SMEs and start ups. As a family-owned business, Rullion's approach is credible and honest, focused on building long-lasting relationships with both clients and candidates.
Rullion is a forward-thinking recruitment company that specialises in providing a wide range of talent consultancy services to a diverse client base; from small start-ups to large household names.
We are an Equal Opportunities employer and actively encourage applications from all sectors of the community.
MAIN PURPOSE/ OBJECTIVES OF ROLE
Ensure your team provides professional and efficient services to clients by taking detailed requirements which enables orders to be filled within the minimum time-scales and accurate invoices and management information can be produced.
Ensure your team provides professional and efficient services to all candidates. Where applicable, in-depth interviewing and assessment which enables suitable roles to be offered, through to accurate invoicing and/or timely pay.
Explore new business opportunities through regular site visits and tele canvass. Promote the Rullion Build brand with clients and candidates.
CORE/KEY RESPONSIBILITIES/ ACCOUNTABILITIES
* Achieve sales, margin and net profit budget for your division
* Agree a target list of prospect clients
* Expand the client base through targeted sales
* Continuous improvement of service delivery
* Development of key accounts
* Development of Service Level Agreements
* Support your manager and have input into the preparation of tenders and proposals.
* Production of reports summarising activity for management
* Presenting Rullion's services to decision makers
* Ensure you actively maintain the candidates database, archiving all relevant records
* Confirm in writing fees, service levels, summary of aftercare service available
* Monitor and manage your own sales activity against KPIs
* Have full input in team meetings
* Continually review your performance against agreed targets.
* Agree training requirements with Line Manager
* Promote company goals and values.
* Ensure best practice and adherence to quality and company policies and procedures.
* Ongoing development and improvement of company systems, polices and procedures
* Develop and implement an effective communication strategy
* To ensure adequate reporting procedures are in place.
* Propose new processes to maximise team efficiency
* Maintain day to day contact with Line Managers, Branch staff, Contractors and Clients.
* Maintain regular contact with other Rullion Locations, Head Office and Corporate departments.
* Liase with Senior Management on issues relating to the business.
ESSENTIAL SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
* Keyboard and telephone skills and experience essential.
* Self motivated and confident with good interpersonal and management skills and the ability to perform under pressure
* Ability to recognise and resolve problems.
* Ensure compliance with the companies policies and procedures
* Accomplished verbal and written communicator.
* Diplomatic and aware of sensitive issues
* The ability to work to tight deadlines with the flexibility of hours to achieve agreed role objectives
* Good analytical and time management skills.
* To put strategies in place to exceed the budgets set in conjunction with your Line Manager and Head Office
* To maximise client spend whilst ensuring payment terms are maintained to a credit policy is fully adhered to.
* To offer the highest service levels to Clients and Contractors by providing innovative solutions.
* Support your team to achieve all objectives set.
Rullion celebrates and supports diversity and is committed to ensuring equal opportunities for both employees and applicants.