Executive Search Consultant - Recent Graduates
Executive Search Consultant
??23,995 basic + commission (??10-15k 1st year)
Fed up of counting the pennies and making your pay-check stretch till the end of the month?
It's time to be in a job that leaves you with plenty of change at the end of each month! Get rewarded for every bit of your hard work and earn a MINIMUM of ??10-15k on top of your base salary in your first year alone.
Join a team of like-minded graduates, all hungry to earn money, and be part of a 'work hard, play hard culture'. Put the hard work in during the day and get rewarded with cocktails on a Thursday, Lunch Club every month, early finishes, team socials and even an annual Ski Trip!
- ??35k OTE in first year alone with an unbelievable commission structure (1st year ??35k, 2nd 45k, 3rd 60k
- Full training received with chance to travel to international offices
- Free fruit
- Free breakfast
- Cycle to work scheme
- Dress down Friday
- Interest free travel loan
- Regular incentives including lunch clubs, alcohol and annual 'winners' trip'
- Beer taps in office
- Office dog
Our client has been growing in success since they started in 2009 and have now become one of the market leading recruitment firms. The company values their employees, offering a training program provided by their senior consultants, focused on giving their employees the best platform to thrive and become a success executive search consultant. Our client offers their services in the financial and technology sector.
As an Executive Search Consultant, your role will involve liaising with high profile companies sourcing candidates through various methods. You will may be approaching potential new clients by attending meetings and networking events to obtain business. You will be responsible for generating new leads and growing your client base by identifying all potential candidates and skilfully marketing company opportunities to them. You will be expected to maintain relationships with existing clients as well as building rapport with new candidates.
What we need from you
- Recently Graduated in any given subject
- Available to start no later than February 28th
- Thirst to learn and succeed
- Enjoys a challenge and fast paced environment
- Enjoys a target driven and goal orientated environment
- Drive to succeed and motivated by money
- Ambitious to progression and move up
If this sounds like the role for you then don't hesitate to get in touch!
There are multiple roles available and someone will be in touch with you within 24 hours.