Graduate Recruitment Consultant x4
Finished university and have absolutely no idea what to do with yourself now? Don't worry mate, we've all been there.
Keep your chin up and let us help you because we got the perfect role for you???.
What the role involves
If you consider yourself a people person with 10/10 communication skills. You wouldn't mind a job where you get to meet people, build relationships and maintain them. Client meetings, phone calls and account management is right up your street, then why not be a graduate recruitment consultant?
Do you like the sound of working in fancy offices in Canary Wharf with like-minded ambitious, money thirsty graduates, like yourself? This company is not only offering their graduate recruitment consultants insane benefits, but they have been voted one of the top 100 employers by the Times. As you can imagine, these guys are one of the best recruitment consultant companies out there in London right now, so if you think you would like to get involved, read on!
What they do
Anything and everything you can think of - they do it! After you completed your extensive tailor-made 8 week graduate training program, you will become an expert in whichever industry you like. Anything from Media to Finance, you get to be involved with the 360 sales cycle, which means candidate and client interaction, which also means a whole lot of commission.
What are the benefits?
- Base salary ??24,000 with uncapped commission OTE ??30,000 in year 1
- Young, fun, sociable offices
- Free gym membership, with sauna and a jacuzzi
- Quarter holidays abroad to America, Ibiza or ski trips to the Alps
How to be an amazing recruitment consultant?
- Money motivation is the number 1 thing we look for
- Energetic, enthusiastic and bubbly new graduates
- A natural salesperson
- You need to be hardworking, competitive
- You don't give up too easily
- Sales experience would be great - but not essential
If this is you??? apply and we'll in touch!