Our client, who is a recognised Retail and Wholesale business with stores across London is seeking an experienced Resourcing and Talent Manager
This fantastic opportunity is a fast-paced role where you will play a key part in developing and implementing the recruitment plan for this newly acquired business, as well as supporting and developing hiring managers. You will also play a large part in developing the recruitment methods and tools to further attract excellent candidates as well as build on and support the improvement of their reputation as being an employer of choice.
- Develop and oversee the full recruitment lifecycle (including induction) ensuring a positive recruitment experience for all candidates
- Work in partnership with business managers to research and design a consistent recruitment procedure
- Create and manage recruitment campaigns which attract a diverse pool of candidates
- Be proactive in approaching suitable candidates who may already be in work
- Build excellent relationships with external recruitment agency/support partners
- Champion best practice and provide sound advice to business managers on policies and procedures
- Build and manage candidate pipelines
- Streamline resourcing processes
- Analyse management information to develop areas of focus
- Act as point of contact for all resourcing issues and matters
- Develop and deliver consistent brand and attraction channels including Social Media and professional networking platforms
- Work with business managers & HR to develop robust induction programme and improve retention rates
- Develop initiatives to raise Company profile in local communities / education sector
- Work with HRD to develop and implement Apprenticeship Programme
- Create and manage talent database plans to meet the long term resourcing needs of the business
We would love to chat with you if you can demonstrate the following:
- Previous experience in a broad in-house Resourcing / Talent Acquisition / Talent Management role
- Experience of recruiting in a multi-site consumer focused market
- Working closely with hiring managers to develop engaging recruitment strategies
- Excellent customer service skills with a strong customer focus.
- Takes responsibility for own workload and is proud to do a good job, whilst also being aware of, and supporting, the overall team priorities and workload.
- Excellent organisational and time management skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills and a confident communicator.
- The ability to work effectively within a small/close team.
- A high level of accuracy within a fast-paced and pressurised environment with a positive can-do attitude.
- Contributes to continuous improvement and process efficiency and will share ideas.
- An understanding and appreciation of confidentiality within a sensitive environment.