Trainee Recruitment Consultant
Adecco are pleased to welcome a new Consultant to our team in Chester. This is an exciting opportunity for a customer focused individual to begin a career in recruitment.
Our Contracts Team support our long standing and most prestigious clients. You will be part of a small team dedicated to delivering a first class service to our highly valued customers.
Full training will be provided, but essential skills are:
- Outstanding communication skills, both verbal and written
- Ability to communicate with colleague's and customers at all levels of seniority
- High level of attention to detail
- IT literate
- A positive attitude and ability to deliver under pressure
Duties will include:
- Phone screening and interviewing applicants, with both general and specialist skill sets
- Attending client meetings
- Resolving queries and concerns from our workers
- Carrying out weekly payroll checks
- Maintaining accurate records
- Delivering formal and informal presentations to customers
- Working to an SLA to ensure suitable applicants are supplied to our clients within an agreed time-frame
Our clients have bases across North Wales and Cheshire, so you will need to have your own transport to visit these sites independently.
This is a full time role- Mon-Fri within office hours.
In return you will have a place among passionate and driven team based in the centre of Chester. We are proud to rate 10th in the UKs best place to work. As part of a leading organisation in recruitment, you will access to competitive benefits and incentives. We will deliver a high standard of training and support to develop you during your career.
To apply, please call .
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://candidate-privacy