Recruitment Consultant Wanted - Permanent Position
We have a fantastic opportunity for an experienced consultant to join the Slough division of the UK's largest Transport & Logistics recruitment agency.
Driver Hire is the UK's leading specialist transport & logistics recruiter with a network of over 100 offices nationwide, and with an increasing number of our offices enjoying sustained revenue growth, there really has never been a greater time to join and be part of the Driver Hire Network.
We are looking for another member to join our hard working and friendly team. The role of a recruitment consultant is extremely fast paced, demanding and very sales focused. No two days are ever the same, managing your own candidate base along with maintaining and developing client relationships.
You will receive full training - covering all aspects of the role to ensure that you feel completely confident whilst further developing your existing skills and expertise. We are looking for a strong communicator who is fun, confident and an organised team player to share our passion for recruitment and finding the right candidate for the right job.
- Strong communicator with proven customer service skills
- Reliable and self motivated
- IT Literate with excellent planning and organisation skills and able to multi-task
- Problem solving
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Flexibility for out of hours on call
- Previous experience in this role is a must
- Candidate management;
- Pre-screen candidates before registration
- Face to Face interviews
- Assess candidate packs to ensure they are complete and that they include all necessary documentation required to comply with Company & Statutory procedures
- Compliance management
Lead Generation & Sales Referrals:
- Market Driver Hire to potential clients
- Maximise candidate potential through delivery of a service relevant to their needs
- Spec out candidates to clients on a daily basis
- Cold call client leads
- Undertake client account-management visits with a view to developing business through up-selling & cross selling
- Responsible for ensuring all areas of the business are compliant to achieve full compliance sign off through the audit process.
- Run quarterly assessment of candidate particulars essential to maintaining up to date compliance records.
??25,000 Per Annum
28 days paid holiday - including Bank Holidays.
Working as a team, we share a bonus scheme based on our monthly sales turnover - this has the potential of having a dramatic effect on your earnings.
We are focused on everyone achieving a strong work life balance and our office opening hours are 08:00 - 17:00 (flexible) Monday to Friday.
Being a 24/7 operation we are available to our clients and candidates at all times and we operate an on-call phone rota which is shared among the team. Typically, this will be 1 week out of 4.
If you have the skills and requirements we are looking for candidates to APPLY NOW! Alternatively, if you would like further information on this position then please do not hesitate to contact our office.
Driver Hire / Slough / Driver Hire Slough / Driving Recruitment / Recruitment / Consultant / Temp Recruitment / Temporary Recruitment