Legal Recruitment Consultant - In-House Team
Legal Recruitment Consultant - In-house Team - Manchester city centre
Excellent opportunity for experienced recruiters, or paralegals, legal executives and solicitors looking for a change of career direction.
Negotiable basic salary with uncapped commission!
Established in 2003 BCL Legal is a specialist legal recruitment consultancy working with private practice law firms and in-house legal teams throughout the UK.
Initially launched in Manchester, our success has allowed us to expand; with additional offices in Birmingham and London. We're recognised as a 'Sunday Times Best 100 Small Companies to Work For' - for three years running - 2016, 2017 and 2018.
Due to growth, we're looking for a legal recruitment consultant to join our market leading In-house division in Manchester.
The In-house team consists of experienced legal recruitment consultants who hire the best legal talent for some of the UK's top businesses. We've built up a leading market position of longstanding relationships with clients and candidates. Our success comes from hard work, honest advice and a professional but friendly approach.
What We Can Offer:
We pay a highly competitive basic salary and offer a generous and uncapped bonus. The positions we recruit for are senior so the earning potential is superb.
- We're recognised as a 'Sunday Times Best 100 Small Companies to Work For' - for three years running - 2016, 2017 and 2018
- The chance to work with household name clients on important senior roles. You'll manage campaigns that make a major difference to companies and lives
- We have a superb database and invest heavily in technology - our recruitment consultants have the tools to succeed
- You'll benefit from our excellent training and ongoing support and mentoring from experienced Directors
We pride ourselves on having a positive culture where you'll be treated like an adult (and expected to act like one) and we're lucky to work in a modern, aspirational office environment.
Who We Are Looking For:
- We'd love to hear from existing recruitment consultants (we are open on sector experience), or from those who are currently working in commerce
- We are also keen to hear from current lawyers (paralegals, legal executives and solicitors) looking for a change of career direction
- You will ideally be a graduate, who has the ability to develop strong working relationships with clients and candidates at a senior level in major PLCs
- Key attributes include: an engaging personality, an interest in commerce, a strong work ethic and an honest approach
If you would like any further information on this recruitment consultant role please contact Joanna Leaver at BCL Legal.
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.