Trainee/Graduate Recruitment Consultant
6 days left
- Full Time
- Are you looking for a job with fast progression and great earning potential?
- Do you want to be rewarded for the hard work you put in?
- Are you looking for a fun, sociable team environment?
- Are you seeking a role that provides you with strong training & support?
We're looking for driven, ambitious and enthusiastic Trainee Recruitment Consultants to join our team recruiting Actuarial professionals for the Insurance sector.
What will you be doing in the role?
- You'll be sourcing for client vacancies and approaching candidates to produce a quality shortlist.
- You'll be meeting with candidates to interview them over the telephone and face to face.
- Building on our database ensuring all records are maintained and up to date.
- You'll work closely with consultants to identify business development opportunities and learn how to pick up leads.
- Generating market intelligence relating to competitor activities which will help you build on your own knowledge.
- You will recruit for most of the leading Banks and Insurance companies in the London market and become a true specialist early on in your career.
Who are Eames?
We're a fast-growing and reputable recruitment business operating in the Financial and Professional Services sectors. With 130 staff and offices in London, Zurich, Singapore and Hong Kong, we've experienced year on year growth since we started in 2002.
This year we were awarded the Best Banking & Financial Services Recruitment Agency to Work For by the industry's leading body, Recruiter.
How will I be supported?
Training and development is at the heart of our business and we invest considerably in on-the-desk and classroom style training which means you'll be supported from day one.
- We've got mentoring schemes for new consultants so you can learn first-hand from those more experienced in the business.
- Our career paths are very transparent which means promotion targets are clear right from the beginning and are consistent throughout the business. We've promoted over 35% of the team in London this year including those that started with us as Associates.
A bit about you
- You have an interest in business and the financial services or insurance market and want to build meaningful, professional relationships in the industry.
- You enjoy a structured and target driven working environment.
- You are highly self-motivated and like working to tight deadlines.
- You are keen to learn your trade in a structured and supportive environment.
- You build trust through knowledge and your engagement style.
- You have an aptitude towards sales and relationship development.
- You are organised with excellent project management skills.
- You are outgoing and personable.
- You are money motivated and eager to progress quickly.
Eames Consulting is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.