Trainee Recruitment Consultant - High earning potential - Opportunitie
Trainee Recruitment Consultant - Scientific Recruitment Consultant
Extremely high earning potential - future opportunities to work abroad
- Are you looking for a high-earning job in Covent Garden, London with a ??24k basic plus commission?
- Does the idea of earning over ??70k in your first year excite you?
- Do you want to work in an environment where your hard work is rewarded?
- Are you motivated by career progression and potential for promotion within 6 months?
- Would you like to receive first-class training from dedicated sales trainers?
- 2 weeks of intensive classroom-based training - you'll learn the recruitment theory and the key techniques, which will give you a strong foundation to become an expert Recruitment Consultant.
- Continuous on-the-job training - refines your skills for constant development.
- Training has produced some of the most successful, high-earning Recruitment Consultants in the IT, Life Sciences and Oil & Gas markets to date (these Consultants are now Managers within the company
- Up to ??24,000 basic salary depending in education and experience
- Uncapped commission structure
- As a Trainee Recruitment Consultant you will earn 15% commission - if you generate ??30,000 in a month, you will earn ??4500 plus your basic salary. This equates to an annual salary of ??74,000
- After promotion to Recruitment Consultant (after 6 months), this goes up to 20% commission - if you generate ??40,000 in a month, you will earn ??8000 plus your basic salary. This would equate to ??116,000 annual salary!
This is a Central London based Recruitment company that specialises in Life Sciences, IT and Oil & Gas. They were founded 15 years ago and have since branched out into Europe, Asia and the USA. Their international offices were set up by their own ambitious entrepreneurial consultants who wanted to work abroad - the company prides themselves in offering great opportunities for their hard-working consultants.
You will be heavily focused on building your own business, using advanced sales and marketing techniques to develop your own client base. You will also be working to build a large candidate base to match with your client's requirements.
The role requires intensive telephone use, as well as a lot of time spent outside of the office, meeting clients and candidates face-to-face.
This is a fast-paced, demanding and diverse environment and you'll be joining an established and successful company, who are the leaders in their markets.
Benefits and Rewards
- Five-star all-inclusive holidays
- Monthly lunches in London's finest restaurant establishments
- Corporate gym membership
- High Street discounts
The Ideal Candidate
- Degree level educated or 2nd jobber
- Track record of high achievements
- Resilient, hard-working personality
- Keen to earn lots of money and constantly strive to improve
- Good understanding of Recruitment based on your own research
To apply for this role, send your CV now or call us for more information. Follow us on and LinkedIn to stay up to date on all of our news and current roles.
ESG Recruitment is here to support you through the process, prepare you for interview and advise you on how to communicate your talents to perspective employers. Realise your potential with ESG!
Here at ESG Recruitment, we specialise in placing Graduates and 2nd jobbersinto the top tier Recruitment firms operating at the highest level and in the most specialised sectors of Recruitment Consultancy.
ESG Recruitment recruit in to all specialised sectors of recruitment consultancy including; Technology Recruitment, Finance Recruitment, Oil Recruitment, Gas Recruitment, Energy Recruitment, IT Recruitment, Management Consultant Recruitment, Engineering Recruitment, SAP Recruitment, HR Recruitment, Legal Recruitment, Paralegal Recruitment, Investment Banking Recruitment, Hedge Fund Recruitment, Digital Recruitment, Media Recruitment, Marketing Recruitment, Public Sector Recruitment, International Recruitment, Pharmaceutical Recruitment, Bioscience Recruitment, Procurement Recruitment, Supply Chain Recruitment, Management Recruitment, Board Recruitment and Executive Recruitment, Banking Recruitment, Change Management Recruitment, Insurance Recruitment, Multi-lingual Recruitment.
We typically place people into the following positions: Trainee Recruiter, Graduate Recruiter, Recruitment Consultant, Graduate Recruitment Consultant, Trainee Recruitment Consultant, Permanent Recruitment Consultant, Permanent Recruitment Consultant.