Seneca Bridge Resource Partners are a specialist provider of recruitment solutions tailored specifically for each individual client's business. Implementing a unique partnership model, we can minimise cost, maximise return on investment and provide tangible long-term benefits to our clients and our Recruitment Consultants.
In contrast to typical agencies we act as an extension of a business's HR / Recruitment function rather than as a transactional supplier and combine a range of solutions designed to maximise market presence and support our client's positions as the employer of choice within their respective markets.
Established in 2016, we have recently completed a significant piece of investment into the business as we approach our 3rd year of trading which is set to see our business treble in terms of both revenues and the size of our close-knit team, 2019 will also see us move into our new offices in Chester.
As a result of our continued success we are recruiting an experienced Recruitment Consultant to join us, who will work in close partnerships with specific clients. All our recruiters concentrate purely on delivery of recruitment projects for our clients. There is NO BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT involved.
The ideal candidate will come from a recruitment background whether that be traditional agency, in-house, RPO or onsite recruitment, however we are a very open-minded business and will consider applications from all backgrounds.
What will you be doing:
- You will be an ambassador for our and the clients company values
- Take ownership of the candidates experience within your recruitment campaign
- Work in partnership with your hiring managers to achieve their recruitment vision and / or needs in the short and long term
- Use proactive and reactive recruitment techniques to source and assess your candidates
- Use effective questioning to screen and evaluate
- Manage your campaign based on core service level agreements
- Coach and support Recruitment Resourcers within the team
We are moving into large modern open plan offices, with excellent facilities and plenty of parking in Chester and in return for your hard work and dedication you will be rewarded with a competitive salary of ??20,000 - ??25,000 per annum, profit share commission scheme, excellent benefits, a flexible culture and ongoing career development opportunities. Intrigued? Get in touch.