Trainee Recruitment Consultant - Graduate Sales Associate Internationa
- Are you a second jobber looking for a change in environment?
- Are you interested in technology and professional services?
- Are you available for an immediate start?
A number 1 executive search firm in professional services and leading headhunting boutique, my client is hiring for associate recruiter for their business which specialises in executive search, interim management and technology resources services. Base salary ??22,000 up to a ??10,000 bonus for a 2nd jobber who has not come from a recruitment business however with experience base could start around ??27,000 up to ??40,000 + OTE. The company scans across global markets, with offices in London, San Francisco, New York and Frankfurt and has grown five-fold in the last six years!
- Experience in Technology Services and Professional Services would be a beneficial
- Graduate with 2:2 or greater
- Must be a great public speaker and persuasive communicator
- Commercial aptitude and strong intellect within the global executive search market highly desired
- Ability to work in a fast pace environment and be resilient with working with candidates
Perks and opportunities:
- Very lucrative bonus structure
- Uncapped commission
- Working in central London with potential to relocate to international offices
- Luxury incentives for high achievers
- Impeccable time management with commercial market knowledge
- Drive to succeed shown through either sport or business ventures
- Intellectual curiosity to comprehend complex concepts
- Intrinsically motivated to reach targets
- Outgoing personality to clients around the globe
If this sounds like a recruitment role you would be interested in, please get in touch us here at ESG Recruitment with an updated CV and we will be in touch shortly.
Here at ESG Recruitment, we have over 20 years of experience in placing Graduates and 2nd jobbers into the top tier Recruitment firms operating at the highest level and in the most specialised sectors of Recruitment Consultancy in Central London.