Trainee Technology Recruitment Consultant
Recruitment Consultant: Technology Recruitment Consultancy
Do you want to kick start your career in international business at a leading global recruitment company with headquarters based in the City of London?
We are seeking bright, ambitious and driven Graduates and 2nd jobbers to join Recruitment teams specialising in Finance, Pharmaceuticals, Technology and Engineering at this firm. Over the last decade, this firm has been recruiting professionals for Fortune 500 and large FTSE 100 companies.
The successful candidates will be selected to join one of these teams and benefit from their industry-leading training and exceptional trajectory for growth in the next 5 years!
They already have offices in New York, Hong Kong and Singapore and are looking to open European offices in Germany and 2 more additional US offices. You could be part of this growth plan!
What can you expect from the role as a Trainee Recruitment Consultant?
- High Earning Potential: Market-leading ??24,000 basic starting salary + OTE 1st Year: ??40,000-50,000; 2nd Year: ??60,000-80,000; 3rd Year: ??100,000+
- Industry Leading Training Academy: you will join a training academy completely dedicated to training the company's fresh trainee recruits, through both group and one-on-one environments. You will be fully trained on the "ins and outs" of your role as a Recruitment Consultant including:
- Cold calling to win new clients and business
- Writing adverts
- Screening CVs
- Interviewing candidates
- Negotiating terms of business
- Maintaining successful client relationships - over the phone and in person.
- Hitting targets and earning excellent commission from Day One!
- Rapid Career Progression: the firm focuses on organic growth and you'll have a transparent career path from Day One - if you hit your targets you will be promoted.
- Opportunities to Work Overseas: if successful in London, they will relocate successful employees to its international offices after a year!
As a candidate, ideally you will be:
- A Graduate with a degree in any discipline OR a non-Graduate 2nd jobber with B2B sales, Business Development or telesales experience
- A confident, self-starter
- An excellent communicator at all levels
- Driven with a strong work ethic
- Competitive and prepared to work hard
Other company benefits include...
- Yearly trips for top performers to Las Vegas, Miami, Cancun and the Alps.
- Monthly lunch clubs with the Directors to London's best restaurants
- Organised sports teams & events
If this sounds like you, and you want to kick start your Recruitment career in Central London, please apply below and we will be in touch to arrange your interview and to discuss any other graduate recruitment opportunities available to you in more detail.
Here at ESG Recruitment, we specialise in placing Graduates and 2nd jobbersinto the top tier Recruitment firms operating at the highest level and in the most specialised sectors of Recruitment Consultancy.
ESG Recruitment is here to support you through the process, prepare you for interview and advise you on how to communicate your talents to perspective employers. Realise your potential with ESG!