Associate Recruitment Consultant
5 days left
- Full Time
Is this you?
Are you a graduate or educated to a minimum of A-Level (or equivalent)
Are you looking for an entry into the recruitment industry?
Do you have sales or similar telephony experience?
If you can answer YES to all of the above questions, then please continue reading???
What is the position?
Due to steady growth, we are looking for bright, confident and personable individuals to join an expanding company based in Leigh-on-Sea, Essex.
You will be responsible for the following:
- Finding suitably qualified and experienced candidates for vacancies
- Maintaining good relationships with active and inactive candidates
- Building your network
- Building relationships with candidates, clients and fellow members of staff
- Bringing a positive attitude to the workplace
- Completing tasks with efficiency and energy
Who is the company?
Our client has been established within the recruitment industry for almost twenty years, recruiting for companies all over the world.
With open plan and modern offices, they offer many incentives and weekly competitions to reward top performers.
What is the package?
- ??18,000 - ??20,000 basic + commission
- Monday to Friday 9am - 5.30pm 37.5 hours per week
- Holiday entitlement
- A clearly-defined career path with multiple opportunities
- Excellent training, from films and site visits to at-desk training and seminar-style learning
- Regular company-funded social events