Recruitment Consultant - Network, Infrastructure & Support
We're a multi-disciplined, specialist technology recruitment business that focuses on permanent, interim and contract appointments across Yorkshire and The Midlands. We've spent years building our networks across IT from Development and Project Management to Infrastructure and Data Science. With such an intense battle for skills being fought, more and more organisations are looking to us to connect them with the people who can make a real difference.
We believe our success is down to the recognition that even in such a fast-moving, often automated industry, relationships are fundamental. Therefore, we place huge importance on maintaining and growing our networks, appreciating that we can only deliver a quality recruitment experience by having a deep understanding of the market. That's why our recruiters operate in divisions dedicated to specific skill-sets, allowing each team to build strong relationships and develop focused talent pools, perfectly positioning them as key influencers within their sectors.
About the Role
We operate in vertical markets across technology with our consultants forming 5 brands - Software Architecture & Development, Data Science & Analytics, Project & Programme Delivery, Network, Infrastructure & Support and Affecto Search. This approach means our consultants are true specialists and become integrated within their market, treated as a peer by both clients and candidates alike. Affecto is growing and we are looking for recruiters who can grow with us. You will benefit from an induction and training program that is bespoke to our industry as well as a tailored career development plan to ensure you are well equipped to stand at the forefront of specialist IT Recruitment and make the most of your career with us!
Your duties as a Recruitment Consultant within Network, Infrastructure & Support at Affecto will include:
- Building and managing a permanent/interim/contract recruitment desk within a specific IT specialism
- Identifying and converting commercial opportunities, building strong networks and market intelligence
- Having an active client and candidate facing role, leveraging our reputation and developing long-term relationships
- Ensuring each assignment is delivered to budget and in-line with client's expectations
- Effectively demonstrating "best practices" and increasing our brand awareness
- Meeting and exceeding revenue targets in line with a mutually agreed business plan
Recruitment experience would be great, especially within the IT sector. However, we would welcome applications from driven, commercially aware people with a desire to succeed in a new career. A knowledge of the technology sector would be fantastic; however, this isn't a deal breaker - in fact, if you have a smartphone or use a computer then you will already know a great deal more about the IT industry that you think.
Whatever your experience, you'll need to be motivated and hungry to succeed within a company where you will be extremely well rewarded for your efforts.
About The Offer
- Clear career pathways, whether you want to grow your own team or concentrate on becoming our biggest biller
- Uncapped commission structure
- 24/25 days holiday (+stats)
- Constantly evolving incentive program
- Days/Nights out
- Free fruit
- Fully stocked drinks fridge
So, if you're a talented Recruitment Consultant looking for a work environment that supports and rewards your success or driven to get into the exciting world of specialist recruitment, please don't hesitate to get in touch for a confidential, exploratory chat.