Graduate Trainee Recruitment Consultant - Start February! - ??40K
Are you looking for a Graduate role that offers excellent opportunity for growth and exceptional earning potential? With a company that provides extensive training and opportunities for progression?
We are looking for recent graduates or 1st jobbers who are looking for a new challenge and long term career opportunity. Previous experience within any kind of customer service or office environment would be an advantage.
We seek natural leaders, with great communication and listening skills. If you are outgoing, driven, disciplined and passionate you will thrive as a recruitment consultant.
The role of a recruitment consultant is fast paced, providing varied and challenging work daily. At Venn Group, we will provide you with the tools and training to become the best in the business and progress your career even further. Our team ethos means that you will have the support and hands on training of experienced recruiters to guide you in the first stages of your career. Our Pathways and Milestones salary scheme means that you will have the ability to increase both your basic salary and commission significantly over the course of your career.
Venn Group is an acknowledged leader in professional interim recruitment, dedicated to helping our clients fill critical skills gaps with experienced contractors, locums and temporary staffing solutions.
Our specialist teams apply extensive sector knowledge to understand the complexities of each specific assignment, ensuring an effective process, tailored the clients' time frame and budget. Our interim business is complemented by dedicated permanent recruitment expertise.
The role will entail:
• Creating new business relationships via telephone and face-to-face meetings
• Speaking to senior decision makers on a daily basis
• Sourcing highly skilled talent
• Developing 360?? relationships with clients and candidates
This is what you can expect:
- Award winning Consultant Development Training Scheme - this gives you the basic knowledge to be successful as a Recruitment Consultant and further develops you as you progress in the company
- Entry onto our unique uncapped commission scheme that rewards each Recruitment Consultant for both team and individual achievements
- The annual 'all expenses paid' company Christmas Party (previous venues have included The Billingsgate Vaults and The Connaught Rooms)
- 'Vennture Points' reward scheme which you can use to secure individual rewards such as holidays, iPads, cameras, adventure activities, spa treatments, theatre tickets and more???
- Top Performer Lunches - celebrate being a top biller with champagne reception and lunch at a fantastic London location.
To find out more or for an informal chat, please apply today!