Trainee Recruitment Consultant - January Start! - ??40kOTE
2 days left
- Full Time
Trainee Recruitment Consultant - London Bridge - ??40k+OTE - Legal/IT/Finance/HR/Property
Trainee Recruitment Consultant - 3 x Trainee Recruitment Consultants Needed - Trainee Recruitment Consultant Scheme - No previous recruitment experience needed
Did you get good A levels but don't think Uni is going to be quite for you? Do you want to be earning ??60k in 3 years instead of being ??60k in debt? Have you thought of getting into Recruitment?
Venn Group is currently hiring for the motivated, smart and money motivated individuals. We offer a transparent and leading commission structure, two dedicated onsite trainers to deliver structured and personalised training but most importantly a group of awesome like-minded people.
Venn Group has a unique team-based environment where your ability to work collaboratively will maximise everyone's success and commission.
This is supported by regular team/unit/company nights out and Fizzy Fridays at the end of every month!
Based in Covent Garden, we are striving to create an environment where people enjoy coming to work and are always pushing forwards to their next promotion.
Joining Venn Group's Recruitment Training Programme - We will ensure you are always developing
Venn Group is privately owned and organically grown which means that you are more than just a number, you are the future of the company. We only employ staff at entry level which means it is paramount that we develop and push our consultants to most successful versions of themselves.
- You will join on our Recruitment Training Programme which involves 6 months of both in class and on desk training where you will learn a solid grounding in Recruitment
- Onwards for their our two in house trainers are there to deliver more specialised training to ensure your continued success
Joining Venn Group's Recruitment Training Programme - it is not all about work!
Although the job of a Recruitment Consultant is hard work, we do like to kick back together as well. Because we are organically grown, our head office in the West End is filled with hard working, driven individuals like yourself.
We have regular team/unit/company nights out and Fizzy Fridays at the end of every month which encourages an awesome atmosphere in the office.
The role of a Recruitment Consultant
Recruitment Consultancy is essentially a sales role but it is one with a high degree of complexity, sophistication, satisfaction and importantly earning potential. It comprises of two parts - Clients and Candidates
- Clients are hiring managers within your specific market that will pay a significant amount for a Recruitment Consultant's specialised knowledge of the available candidates to fill their vacancies
- However, you will need to build a relationship with the client which is mainly done through cold calling. These will be professional business to business calls but you will have to be comfortable facing rejection which is an inevitable part of the role
- Once you have built that relationship and secured a job to work on; you will work closely alongside the client firstly by securing a solid brief of the role, then by ensuring they are kept regularly updated on the progress of the role and lastly once the candidate is offered, negotiating a competitive salary to ensure they get the best candidate off the market!