Graduate Recruitment Consultant - Financial Services Headhunting
Graduate Trainee Recruitment Consultant
We are working exclusively with a Financial Headhunting firm based in Mayfair, who are looking to take on high quality Graduates and 2nd/3rd jobbers to become their next generation of Recruitment Consultants as part of their ongoing expansion.
If you're money motivated and want to be rewarded for the amount of work you put in, this role is for you!
A Graduate Trainee Recruitment Consultant has the potential for high earnings within your first few months.
The role of a Graduate Trainee Recruitment Consultant:
- You'll work with clients ranging from successful well-known Investment Banks to specialised boutique firms e.g. Hedge Funds.
- Researching candidates and clients and cold calling to build relationships.
- Meeting clients regularly at the office and across London
- Organising interviews and managing candidates throughout the Recruitment process.
Profile of a Graduate Trainee:
- 2014 - 2017 Graduate with a degree in any discipline OR???
- ???a 2nd/3rd jobber (many Consultants here don't have a degree)
- Demonstrable competitiveness outside of studies e.g. sports to a high level
- Sales experience (advantageous but not essential)
- Drive and motivation to succeed
- Time management, organisation and interpersonal skills
Start date: Immediately
Key Requirements: Motivated, entrepreneurial individuals, who want to join a fast paced working environment with uncapped commission in leading recruitment company
Salary: ??24,000 basic starting salary with ??40,000+ OTE after 6 months and a completely uncapped commission structure with ??60,000 OTE in your 2nd year.
Benefits and Training for a Graduate Trainee Recruitment Consultant
- Opportunities to work in international offices across America, Europe and Asia
- Award winning 6-week training program tailored to each Trainee Consultant
- Company holidays including Ibiza and skiing, lunch clubs to Michelin Starred restaurants and regular office social events
So if you're an energetic, ambitious, and passionate about working in Recruitment as a Graduate Trainee Recruitment Consultant, apply now and if you're successful. we'll be in touch to arrange your interview.
Here at ESG Recruitment, we specialise in placing Graduates and 2nd jobbers into the top tier Recruitment firms operating at the highest level and in the most specialised sectors of Recruitment Consultancy in Central London.
We have Recruitment vacancies in the following sectors:
IT & Technology Recruitment; Financial Services Recruitment - including Investment Banking, Hedgefunds, Risk & Investment Management Recruitment; Accountancy Recruitment; Insurance Recruitment; Digital Technology Recruitment; Media & Marketing Recruitment; Telecommunications Recruitment; Energy & Engineering Recruitment including Oil & Gas Recruitment; Business Services Recruitment such as Management Consultancy, Procurement & Supply Chain Recruitment, Change Management & Business Transformation Recruitment; Life Sciences Recruitment encompassing Pharmaceuticals Recruitment, Medical Devices & Biotechnology Recruitment; Healthcare Recruitment; and International Recruitment for Multi-lingual Graduates.
Please send your CV to the ESG Recruitment team via the apply button and if you require any additional information, please visit or give us a call directly.