Student Placement - Recruitment Consultant - London
University Student Placement - Recruitment/Sales| London| Competitive Base + Luxury Incentives | Full Training
We are currently taking applications for our Recruitment Consultant Student Placement in London, UK.
Frank Recruitment Group are an award winning, Times Profit Track 100 global recruitment company specialising in placing niche technology experts in their next dream job. Due to prestigious investment and international growth, we are now offering a challenging 12-month fixed term industry placement for current University students to experience our fast paced environment as a valued member of a commercial sales team working on one of our niche markets.
Our top-performing placement students will have the opportunity to extend the placement to part-time work during their final year at University if they wish, as well as full time graduate employment following the completion of your study commitments. If you don't want to settle for somewhere ordinary and are ready to #Go Beyond, Apply Today!
What we look for in Recruitment Consultant Placement Students in London:
- A positive attitude towards learning
- An ambitious, goal-driven nature
- Excellent communication skills
- A strong work ethic/drive
Successful applicants will be provided with full training in our in-house training academy to set them up for success. They will also be assigned a mentor and personal development plan to track their development in the business.
What we offer on our Recruitment Consultant Student Placement in London:
- A competitive base salary plus ??200 monthly/??3,000 annual target-based bonus
- Continuous support in our in-house training academy called "Frank University"
- An efificent, fun company culture that breeds productivity/celebrates success
- 'Student of the Month' award at our monthly business review
- Lunch-Club luxury dining experiences and networking events
To be eligible to apply for the Student Placement opportunity at Frank Recruitment Group you MUST have full legal authorisation to work on a full-time basis in the UK, be registered as a full-time student at a UK University, have completed at least 2 years of your undergraduate degree and be returning to study full-time after your placement.
To apply for the positon, please send your CV/Cover letter: or call: