Trainee Recruitment Consultant, Central London
3 days left
- Full Time
Trainee Recruitment Consultant, Graduate Recruitment Consultant
IT Recruitment Consulant - Zone 1, London
The company is a top flight, Zone 1 recruitment company currently in a rapid stage of growth. They are one of London's largest specialist providers of Information Technology personnel.
With their fantastic training academy, you could progress from Trainee to Senior Consultant (??30k base) in less than a year.
The IT market is a high end sector and has projections to be the most booming market over the next five years. Now is the time to start recruiting into this market!
Package: ??22,000 basic starting salary with OTE Year 1 ??40k, OTE Year 2 ??60k+, OTE Year 3 ??100k+ (uncapped commission structure from day one)
Location: Covent Garden, Central London
Immediate Start Vacancies for Trainee Recruitment Consultants!
You can expect fantastic weekly, monthly and annual incentives as a Trainee Recruitment Consultant within this company, including a generous commission structure, executive lunches and holidays abroad - the ultimate dream for anyone looking to work in Recruitment!
The company culture is ambitious and hardworking, but also fun and sociable, so ideal for anyone looking for an enjoyable but fast-paced and vibrant work environment.
Main Responsibilities of a Trainee Recruitment Consultant:
- Winning new clients through cold calling
- Sourcing the top talent though headhunting, advertising, networking, database searches
- Taking job specifications from clients
- Candidate interview preparation
- Candidate interview feedback
- Negotiating offers and deals
- Client account management and development
Key Requirements for Trainee Recruiters:
- Confident, enthusiastic, resilient and determined personality
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Target and incentive-driven
- A competitive nature - e.g. sports / high academics
- A scientific background is a plus but not essential
ESG Recruitment are a market-leading Graduate Recruitment to Recruitment Firm specialising in placing Graduates and 2nd jobbers into the top tier Recruitment firms operating at the highest level and in the most specialised sectors of Recruitment Consultancy in Central London.
If you think you've got what it takes to be a Trainee Recruitment Consultant with this company, please apply now!
Send your CV via the "Apply" Button, we'll have a look and if you're successful, we'll get in touch with you to arrange an interview!