Entry Level Recruitment Consultant - February & March 2019 Start
6 days left
- Full Time
Entry Level Recruitment Consultant - Financial Services Recruitment Consultant
A multi award-winning global Recruitment Consultancy specialising in placing Mid-Senior Level Governance, Financial Risk and Compliance professionals across industries are looking for super ambitious, motivated Graduates and 2nd jobbers to start immediately and throughout February & March 2019.
As an Entry Level Recruitment Consultant you will be joining their London team in a start-up environment and building the office culture around you.
Founded in 2010, they have been building their team of consultants and portfolio of clients and have achieved over 200% growth each consecutive year.
You will play a pivotal role in building their European business and eventually run your own team in either London, Munich, New York or San Francisco!
Why you'll love working in Recruitment???
- Monthly Fine Diners: Trips to Michelin Starred restaurants, fully paid for and hosted by the Managing Director!
- Company Holidays: All-expenses paid trips for top billers - recent holidays were to Ibiza and Las Vegas, and USA skiing trips.
- Uncapped Commission: this commission is paid monthly on top of your ??22,000 salary, plus it's uncapped - in your 1st year expect to earn around ??30-45k, ??50k+ in your 2nd, and ??75k+ in your 3rd year.
- Bar in the Office: You won't be given a drink in your interview but you will in your 1st week!
- Office Music: Enjoy a little pick-me-up to keep you going and celebrate when you make a deal!
- Training: In-House tailored training program - this includes one-to-one, group sessions and practical training.
- Award winning, energetic, fast paced environment: They epitomise a "work hard play hard" mentality
What you'll be doing as an Entry Level Recruitment Consultant???
Recruiting is an exciting mix of Resourcing, Business Development, Negotiation, and Sales - our product is people, which means that every day will be different!
- The key role is to supply clients with a list of eligible candidates and to ensure that the clients receive the best service in a fast and efficient way.
- A Recruitment Consultant also acts as a mediator between clients and candidates, ensuring the satisfaction of both parties throughout the full process.
- You will be negotiating between both parties, until both come to an agreement of salary, benefits etc.
- Develop new business; target clients via networking, researching and cold calling
So who makes a successful Entry Level Recruitment Consultant???
- You will need to be money hungry, resilient and competitive
- Excellent communication skills
- A genuine interest in Recruitment
- University Degree or a 2nd Jobber with commercial or B2B sales experience
- Outgoing, positive and confident people
- Persuasive almost to a fault!
- Interest/understanding of Financial Services - you'll be dealing with specialists in Fortune 500 companies all day!
- We are looking for ambitious individuals with an entrepreneurial spirit, who want to pursue a performance-based career.
If you want to be part of this growth story, apply now and we'll be in touch to arrange your interview.
Here at ESG Recruitment, we specialise in placing Graduates and 2nd jobbers into the top tier Recruitment firms operating at the highest level and in the most specialised sectors of Recruitment Consultancy including:
IT and Technology Recruitment; Financial Services Recruitment i.e. Investment Banking, Hedgefunds, Risk Management and Insurance; Digital, Media and Telecommunications Recruitment; Energy and Engineering - Oil & Gas Recruitment; Business Services Recruitment, such as Management Consultancy, Procurement, Change Management, Supply Chain; Life Sciences Recruitment e.g. Pharmaceuticals, Medical Devices, Biotechnology, Healthcare; International Recruitment for Multi-lingual Graduates.