Trainee Recruitment Consultant - Brighton
2 days left
- Full Time
As the market leader within education recruitment and continual yearly growth, Teaching Personnel Brighton are seeking a Recruitment Consultant on a full-time permanent basis. Situated in central Brighton, just 5 minutes walk from the station, the successful applicant will be joining a team of talented Recruitment Consultants and supportive managers who are always striving for excellence.
The life of a Recruitment Consultant in Education involves a variety of responsibilities and each day offers something different.
- You will make planned sales calls, target schools in your chosen geographical patch and offer our service and quality candidates for temporary and permanent positions
- You will be responsible to build and develop your own candidate database (teachers and support staff) in order to successfully service your given client schools
- You will be required to take a detailed job specification accurately, relay this back to suitable candidates and match the most successful candidate back to your client school
To be successful as a Recruitment Consultant you need to be a good communicator and extremely organised. Ideally, you will have previous sales experience or knowledge of the education sector, however this is not essential. Additionally, you will need to have a valid full UK Driving License and access to a vehicle (we will also consider applicants who are currently learning to drive).
Teaching Personnel review performance regularly and you will qualify for promotions 4 times per year, we have a specific career path for Recruitment Consultants to progress and become branch managers. Our business is organic and almost all management started their career at Teaching Personnel as a Trainee Consultant.
In addition to a market leading reputation and salary package, other benefits of working at Teaching Personnel include;
- Reduced working hours in school holidays (9-4)
- Generous holiday entitlement which increases with service
- Unique and successful Learning and Development Programme
- Contributory stakeholder pension
- Daily coaching, mentoring and support from your manager and colleagues
- A positive, fast paced and progressive work environment
- Life assurance
- Regular prizes for service and performance and two company events a year
Do you fit the bill to join us and become a successful Recruitment Consultant?
Whether you are a graduate looking for your first position as a Trainee, or an experienced consultant looking to join the education sector we would like to hear from you!
If you would like to join the market leading Education recruitment company and forge a career for yourself in an ever-growing industry, please apply now with a CV/covering letter and we'll be in touch to discuss your application.