Trainee Headhunter - Executive Search Firm
Trainee Recruitment Consultant - Executive Search Firm
You will be joining a global Executive Search Recruitment Consultancy that is expanding rapidly and looking to recruit new Graduate Trainee Recruitment Consultants.
With over 20 years of experience in the Financial Services Headhunting sector, this firm has created a highly professional, energetic and hard working environment for Graduate Headhunters and Recruitment Consultants to thrive and develop their skills.
Executive Search is a very professional and collaborative industry and requires Graduate Trainee candidates with the following skills:
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to learn quickly
- A degree in any disicpline, however those with a business/finance/economics related degree would have a slight headstart
- 2nd/3rd jobbers with considerable commercial/professional experience are also desirable candidates
- Self-motivated and desire to continually improve
- Ideally some B2B/B2C sales or commercial experience
- History of exceeding targets in a competitive environment (e.g. sport or academics)
Benefits and Training for a Graduate Trainee Recruitment Consultant:
- Market-topping starting salary of ??25,000
- Very generous, unlimited commission structure with genuine on target earnings of ??100,000 in your 2nd year
- Company incentives for top earners e.g. holidays, sports tickets, Michelin star restaurants, international weekends away
- Free gym membership
- Private healthcare, pension and subsidised City travel
The role includes headhunting financial executives, analysts and traders for high profile positions within the financial markets - primarily Investment Banks and Hedgefunds. This offers the opportunity to earn high levels of commission as you will be placing candidates with salaries in excess of ??150k.
You'll join an energetic team with an existing client base and strong candidate network, although you will be expected to have the confidence to win your own business and develop your candidate network.
This means that you will manage every part of the recruitment cycle from acquiring new clients and maintaining client relationships, to sourcing new candidates and conducting candidate interviews.
Your main activities as a Graduate Trainee will include:
- Client consulting
- Headhunting and screening candidates
- Negotiating on behalf of clients and candidates
- Maintaining client relationships
If you're interested in joining one of London's most elite Recruitment Consultancies and forging a career at the very highest level of the Recruitment industry, please apply now and if you're successful, we'll be in touch within a week to discuss your application.
Here at ESG Recruitment, we have over 20 years of experience in placing Graduates and 2nd jobbers into the top tier Recruitment firms operating at the highest level and in the most specialised sectors of Recruitment Consultancy in Central London.
We have Recruitment vacancies in the following sectors:
IT & Technology Recruitment; Financial Services Recruitment - including Investment Banking, Hedgefunds, Risk & Investment Management Recruitment; Accountancy Recruitment; Insurance Recruitment; Digital Technology Recruitment; Media & Marketing Recruitment; Telecommunications Recruitment; Energy & Engineering Recruitment including Oil & Gas Recruitment; Business Services Recruitment such as Management Consultancy, Procurement & Supply Chain Recruitment, Change Management & Business Transformation Recruitment; Life Sciences Recruitment encompassing Pharmaceuticals Recruitment, Medical Devices & Biotechnology Recruitment; Healthcare Recruitment; and International Recruitment for Multi-lingual Graduates.
Please send your CV to the ESG Recruitment Team via the apply button below and if you require any additional information, please visit our website or give us a call directly.