Trainee Recruitment Consultant - Bracknell
2 days left
- Full Time
Teaching Personnel, the UK's largest education recruitment company, is seeking Trainee Recruitment Consultants for our Thames Valley office based in Bracknell - this is a great first step into recruitment!
Previous experience working in a sales role or education would be an advantage. This position has the potential for development and progression and working within Education Recruitment will challenge you, the daily routine is fast paced and you'll be working to tight deadlines and targets.
You'll be working alongside a team of consultants and completing tasks such as;
- Advertising vacancies on behalf of client schools (teachers/teaching assistants)
- Contacting suitable applicants, conducting a registration and face to face interview
- Completing appropriate vetting; DBS checks, references and right to work documents
- Candidate focused sales calls to schools within your geographical patch
- Arranging and attending meetings with client and target schools
- Working to KPIs and targets in line with your branch and career ladder
As a 360 Recruitment Consultant, you will be responsible for building and developing your own candidate database in order to successfully service your given client schools. The ability to communicate effectively and be organised is essential to running a successful desk, as well as commitment to learning curriculum changes and updates to the education system.
Along with fantastic training and a structured career path you can expect an excellent starting salary, performance related commission and a large range of benefits including:
- Reduced working hours in school holidays (9-4)
- First rate internal training, via our Learning and Development programme
- Generous holiday entitlement which increases with service
- Contributory stakeholder pension
- Opportunity to earn commission in line with your targets
- Daily coaching, mentoring and support
- A positive working environment
- Life assurance
- Regular prizes for service and performance and two company events a year
To be considered for this opportunity, please apply with an up to date CV and a covering letter straight away.