Trainee Recruitment Consultant London
Ambitious Graduates Wanted! Begin a career in the fast paced world of Recruitment within Mason Frank - The UK's fast growing recruitment business that has just received a substantial investment in order to double the size of our business over the next few years - be part of our unique success story!
Mason Frank International is a rapidly growing, multi-million pound turnover, market leading specialist head-hunting & recruiting firm with offices in the heart of London, the vibrant City of Newcastle Upon-Tyne, another just off the famous Wall Street on Broadway in New York, a further office in the cosmopolitan Republic of Singapore, an office in sunny Melbourne, Australia and on the US West Coast in San Francisco as we continue our World-wide expansion & domination of our markets.
Our Group has just received a large investment and now ready to accelerate our growth over the coming years, hence we currently have opportunities for ambitious and motivated individuals to join one of our newly launched divisions based out of London office.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join and help a division grow from the ground upwards meaning you could be a Team Leader within 24 months if you prove yourself, a future Manager of the business & eventually open your own brands & offices within our business Globally - we have a real & defined career path in place.
Previous head-hunting / recruitment experience would be an advantage but certainly not essential as we are interested in hearing from;
* Very hard working, extremely self-motivated & highly driven individuals
* Candidates with at least 6 months Sales, Business Development, Outbound Tele-sales, Business-to-Business experience but this is NOT essential we are looking for both entry-level and/or experienced professionals
* Candidates with an extremely positive, dynamic, confident, optimistic & enthusiastic nature with excellent communication skills
* Candidates with the desire to excel both financially and professionally in a short space of time
* Ideally graduate calibre candidate's, any/all Degree disciplines considered
Most importantly however, you should have a genuine passion to work in a fast paced & target driven sales environment. In this role you will be responsible for the full 360 life cycle development, growth & management of long term client and candidate relationships in the market that you are assigned to and in order to succeed you will be given full industry leading training in all aspects of sales, recruitment & head-hunting in a first class career development plan which also includes an advanced sales course within our internal training academy.
This role is office based in London and you will be dealing with candidates and clients by telephone with longer term opportunities to meet with clients that you develop a working relationship with. The role will include selling on different levels and in different forms from client cold calling targeted warm/hot leads, finding & networking with candidates, advertising, marketing, database growth & development.
This is a unique opportunity for the right person to build a long term lucrative career where you will be given the chance to flourish both professionally and financially as should you join Nigel Frank International, you will be rewarded with a highly competitive salary package with a well-structured & incentivised uncapped bonus scheme and first class career development plan.
Other fantastic target related individual & team incentives at Mason Frank include;
* Exclusive trips away - most recently Miami, New York, Barcelona, Nikki Madrid & Amsterdam
* Exclusive VIP event Monaco & British Grand Prix's
* Fine dining at upscale restaurants on monthly 'lunch clubs'
* City night's out including 1st Class train travel, dinner in a Michelin rated restaurant, 5* Hotel Accommodation + VIP club access - i.e. the famous 'Four Seasons' restaurant in New York
* Monthly & Annual high achiever awards
* Regular company social nights, team-building days out & much more
We aim to grow our employees organically & encourage promotion to management level from within the business making this a unique chance for exceptional performers to start at the bottom as a trainee and progress their career here with a genuine career path.
This is a rare opportunity & not just another job for your CV, so for those who want a simple, comfortable & easy ride with a 9-5 mentality then this would NOT be suitable for you. We very much have a 'work extremely hard, play even harder' ethos in the company & are looking for like-minded individuals who are extremely financially & professionally driven and willing to put in the extra effort needed for inevitable success.
The package will include a base salary of between ??20-22k per year depending upon experience and as already stated above, your realistic 1st year total earnings including bonuses are between ??30-40k, you have the potential to make double of this figure in only your 2nd year with us and you should be earning ??100k+ in year 3. It is entirely up to you how much you earn and how far you go with us - your destiny is in your own hands.
For further information & to discuss this exciting opportunity further please call Ashley Smith on or