Graduate Recruitment Consultant - Amazing Opportunity
Have you got the drive, determination and resilience to thrive in a competitive environment? Do you have sales experience and want to maximise your earning potential?
With offices based in Waterloo / The Strand / Covent Garden the company specialises in Technology, Life sciences and Engineering. The client currently stands as the 4th fastest growing recruitment consultancy company in the UK, having built a unique and award-winning brand. Creating a fun, supportive and inspirational working environment, whilst offering a host of additional benefits and incentives. Graduate recruitment role with immediate start.
Working in a fast paced, high pressure and high expectation environment, candidates who posses such qualities are most likely to succeed in a Graduate Recruitment Consultant position:
• Motivation and drive
• Excellent communication skills (both written & verbal)
• Ability to work well under pressure
• Have a strong competitive edge (those within sporting backgrounds tend to do well within this type of industry.)
The ideal candidate may have experience within business development, telesales, resourcing, sales executive, recruitment, graduate recruitment, trainee recruitment.
What you will be offered as a Graduate Recruitment Consultant?
• Full Training Development Programme
• Full Career Development Programme
• Extensive support, advice and guidance from highly successful Consultants, Managers and Directors
Salary / Progression:
• ??20,000 base salary + uncapped commission
• Uncapped commission can lead to On Target Earnings of ??35,000 in Year 1, ??55,000 in Year 2 and ??75,000 in Year 3.
• Career progression - all growth is organic with Trainee Recruitment Consultants progressing to Managers within 3 years
• Modern, cool office located in the heart of the city
• Quarterly holidays when you hit target, past destinations include Vegas, Ibiza & Croatia
• Free gym membership with pool and spa
• Company away days inc. Ascot & Sandown races
• Monthly lunch clubs
• Company sports clubs including football, cricket, rugby, golf and rock climbing
• Open bar in the office on Thursdays and Fridays
Interested? Apply now for immediate consideration. Interviews will be taking place w/c 14th/21st August.
We typically place people into the following positions: Graduate Recruiter, Graduate Recruiter, Graduate Recruitment Consultant, Recruitment Consultant, Graduate Recruitment Consultant, Graduate Recruitment Consultant, Graduate Recruitment Consultant, Permanent Recruitment Consultant, Graduate Recruitment Consultant and Permanent Recruitment Consultant.