Junior Recruitment Consultant - Heathrow
BJMW Consulting are looking for a professional & reliable Junior Admin Assistant / Data Entry Clerk to join our growing team.
The role would suit you if you have some Admin experience and are looking to gain further experience and develop your skills within a professional environment. You must be motivated and hardworking with a desire to thrive as part of a busy office.
The role is predominantly Admin based, but will also involve speaking to both customers and other external organisations from time to time, therefore you must be comfortable speaking over the phone.
Whilst this is a junior Admin role, many of our admin team have gone on to more senior roles with more responsibility and higher pay, so this is an excellent opportunity for someone looking to develop their experience and progress within an organisation.
*Candidates must have a driving license and be a vechile Owner*
Monday to Friday 7am to 4pm / 8am to 5pm or 9am to 6pm
The role will involve:
- Scanning, saving and managing documents.
- Updating and managing customer information on our internal system.
- Corresponding with customers and other organisations via Post, Telephone & Email.
- Managing & prioritising a high workload efficiently & accurately.
- Gathering new sale leads and contacting potential clients
You must possess:
- Excellent accuracy and attention to detail.
- Excellent time and workload management.
- The ability to work well under pressure without compromising quality.
- An excellent work ethic and professionalism at all times.
- Excellent time-keeping and attendance.
- Microsoft Word & Excel proficient.
- A good level of English & Maths
All interested candidates please send your CV to the email address listed, FAO Dale Bridges