Trainee Recruitment Consultant
Your new company
Hays is a leading global professional recruiting group, the expert at recruiting qualified, professional and skilled people worldwide, being the market leader in the UK and Asia Pacific. With 8,000+ staff operating from 200+ offices in 33 countries across 20 specialisms. Due to market growth we are looking for an exceptional Trainee Recruitment Consultant to join our successful Audit, Risk and Compliance recruitment business based in Basingstoke.
Your new role
- As a Trainee Recruitment Consultant in Basingstoke you will manage the end to end recruitment process.
- You will be winning new clients and nurturing existing relationships, contacting candidates - building professional relationships and market knowledge, advertising current roles, networking with market specialists, using our market leading database to keep in touch with candidates and clients, attending client and candidate meetings and consistently hitting KPI's and targets.
What you'll need to succeed
- You could come from a variety of backgrounds including, finance, sales, legal, financial services, and many more.
- You'll have a proven track record of success in previous employment, university or education,
- You will thrive working in our high performance corporate sales environment.
- You will have excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to deal credibly with your clients and candidates building relationships, possessing an inquisitive nature and thirst for knowledge.
- You are ambitious and driven to progress your career quickly, having confidence and developing expertise within these sectors.
- You will have excellent written and verbal communication skills, attention to detail, and a strong work ethic to achieve successful results.
What you'll get in return
- Hays are committed to developing our employees and you'll receive the best training in the industry to help you achieve success as a Trainee Recruitment Consultant.
- This will enable you to build your sales and develop recruiting expertise so you can achieve and enjoy a lasting and rewarding recruitment career.
- You'll enjoy working in our fast paced, challenging yet supportive, fun and sociable environment.
- You will be rewarded for your success with a competitive base salary, plus uncapped commission and a wide range of excellent incentives and benefits, as well as unrivalled career progression within our business.
- As an exceptional consultant you will have opportunities to fast track your career in our meritocratic culture, moving into team and operational management longer term.
What you need to do now
If you want to benefit from Hays industry leading training as a Trainee Recruitment Consultant, click 'apply now'.