IT Recruitment Consultant
The main aspects of this role is to deliver an exceptional recruitment service to all our clients and candidates. To achieve personal GP sales targets and assist the team in exceeding company sales targets through developing successful and long term business relationships with both candidates and clients.
- Developing client relationships in order to place Concept Resourcing as a preferred staffing partner
- Selling value added solutions such as managing agency and psychometric assessments
- Updating candidate and client activity onto recruitment software
- Use of proformas in recruitment process
- CV searching and short listing via CRM, job boards and social media
- Telephone or face to face interviewing of candidates for our client vacancies
- Short listing of suitable candidates for submission to company
- Generation of sales leads from every candidate call
- Obtaining candidate verbal and written references
- Scheduling candidate interviews with companies
- Obtaining candidate interview feedback
- Prioritization of workload and vacancies
- Achieving weekly and monthly KPI targets
- Achieving monthly, quarterly and annual GP sales target
What we offer:
- Hours: 8:30am - 18:00pm Mon-Thurs. Fri 8:30am - 17:30pm
- Basic Salary: ??20,000 - ??28,000 (DOE) + car allowance
- Uncapped commission
- OTE: ??30,000 - ??50,000
- Training and Development Scheme
- Career Progression: Senior Recruitment Consultant - Principal Recruitment Consultant - Business Development Manager or Managing Consultant
- Monthly awards including and not limited to Champagne, gift vouchers, lunch club events, dress down Fridays.
- Quarterly incentive such as Skiing, Sailing, Henley Regatta, Chester Races, Exclusive Restaurants, Elite Golf Days, Amazing city breaks including Barcelona, Madrid, New York, Dubai ??2k Selfridge vouchers for high achievers
Concept Resourcing is a specialist Recruitment Consultancy to the IT, Engineering, Field & Business Service Sectors. Celebrating great success since Establishing in 2000, Concept Resourcing is one of the UK's fastest growing, independent recruitment consultancies.
Concept Resourcing are the preferred staffing partner to a broad and prestigious portfolio of clients in both the public and private sector and an approved Government Procurement Service supplier.
Having achieved the Investors in People (IIP) accreditation since 2008, Concept Resourcing demonstrate their long term commitment to improving employee relations and have recently invested heavily into new systems providing staff with the best industry technology to help drive future growth.
Our company values are at the heart of everything we do; we are connected, ambitious, specialist and trusted. Our ongoing success and expansion is testament to that, and the reason why we're celebrating success year after year in business. 2013 saw significant investment in infrastructure and a brand new, state of the art website.
Concept Resourcing have ambitious plans for continued growth this year, and as a result are looking to recruit a number of high calibre and ambitious recruitment professionals with proven ability to succeed within a fast paced, target driven environment.