Trainee Recruitment Consultant
Account Executive / Recruitment Account Manager
The role is a delivery focused position, managing a number of our Field Engineering Projects customers recruitment requirements by exceeding their expectations in terms of contract vacancy fulfilment. The account manager will also identify opportunities for growing business within existing customers through networking across all relevant hiring managers, procurement and HR key contacts.
- Liaising with Hiring Managers to qualify the client requirements and associated resource plan
- Building relationships with the Hiring Manager community to deliver an exceptional recruitment service over the phone and face to face
- Contractor care - looking after a large number of contractors across several key accounts
- Compliance - managing contractor compliance
- Taking role briefings and agreeing timescales with hiring Managers
- Sourcing candidates from a wide range of appropriate sources including LinkedIn, job boards, database searching, candidate referrals and on-line advertising, as well as other sourcing channels
- Appropriately prioritising of vacancies and work load
- Developing and managing recruitment campaigns and candidate open days where appropriate
- CV screening, selecting and shortlisting candidates for submission
- Coordinating the negotiation of offers with successful candidates
- Performing service level reviews with clients to ensure service levels and ratios are above expectation
- Monitor and report recruitment activity within the agreed timescales
- Pro-actively develop networks of appropriately skilled resource to support sourcing activity
- Use of Concept pro-proformas in the recruitment process
- Ensure all candidate and client information is accurately recorded into our recruitment software
- Ensure client processes are accurately followed including reference checking and verifying employment history
- Identifying sales opportunities to grow revenue within key accounts
You will have a min. of 12 months of experience of working within a busy contract recruitment environment. You should be able to demonstrate consistent achievement and progression through your recruitment career. Alternatively you may be an on-site or internal engineering recruiter seeking a fresh challenge and the opportunity to play an important role in contributing to the success of a fast growing, ambitious recruitment organisation.
You will have solid experience of managing large numbers of contractors across multiple key accounts. You will also have the ability to use pro-active sourcing techniques to approach and build relationships with 'passive' candidates.
You will be fully aware of compliance within contract recruitment and willing to take responsibility for compliance within your role.
You should have experience in a role whereby you utilise exceptional organisational and communication skills. You should be able to effectively prioritise workload, be confident and have a collaborative, consultative approach. You should have the ability to build effective relationships with clients and candidates as well as form part of a fast-paced team.
Reporting to: Managing Consultant
What we offer:
Hours: 8:30 am - 18:00 Mon-Thurs. Fri 8:30 - 17:30 Overtime is expected as part of role
Basic Salary: ??18,000
- Monthly awards including and not limited to Champagne, gift vouchers, lunch club events, dress down Fridays.
- Quarterly incentive such as Skiing, Sailing, Henley Regatta, Chester Races, Exclusive Restaurants, Elite Golf Days, Amazing city breaks including Barcelona, Madrid, ??2k Selfridge vouchers for high achievers
Career Progression: Senior Account Manager - Principal Account Manager - Account Director
Concept Resourcing is a specialist Recruitment Consultancy to the IT, Engineering, Field & Business Service Sectors. Celebrating great success since Establishing in 2000, Concept Resourcing is one of the UK's fastest growing, independent recruitment consultancies.
Having achieved the Investors in People (IIP) accreditation since 2008, Concept Resourcing demonstrate their long term commitment to improving employee relations and have recently invested heavily into new systems providing staff with the best industry technology to help drive future growth.
Our company values are at the heart of everything we do; we are connected, ambitious, specialist and trusted. Our ongoing success and expansion is testament to that, and the reason why we're celebrating success year after year in business.
Concept Resourcing have ambitious plans for continued growth this year, and as a result are looking to recruit a number of high calibre and ambitious recruitment professionals with proven ability to succeed within a fast paced, target driven environment.